Chapter Sixty Six

Warnings: angst, fluff, little hints of the future...

Flip/flop POV between Y/n & Chris

Also! Be sure to check my insta out! I posted some aesthetic collages based on all my books!

"Please be safe," Chris says, starting to gently kiss my neck and leave wet kisses - in order to make me stay.

He always does this.

Then his hand starts traveling south, cupping my ass in his hand.

I smile up at him, leading his other hand to my hip, wrapping my arms around his neck. Pushing on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"I'll be so safe." I assure him, my fingers having a mind of their own and kneading through his hair.

I can see the look of fear on his face, deep down inside he doesn't want me to go. But he knows he can't stop me from going.

"Just three days, handsome." I cup his face in my hands, giving him yet another kiss before walking back into my closet to grab the last of my things.

"What if Sienna needs you?" He says, hoping he could use Sienna as a bargaining chip.

I fold a cute bathing suit into my luggage. Trying to avoid Chris seeing exactly which one cause he'll—

"You're not wearing this!" He picks it up where I tucked it into the side of my suitcase.

I sigh, taking my bathing suit back from being held up in his hand and neatly folding it again.

"I like the color on me, and I like how it looks on me, so I will be wearing it, Christopher."

"It's a bikini!" He overreacts.

It certainly was not a bikini, just a regular bathing suit, two piece.

I roll my eyes at him and give him the look.

"Sienna won't need me, honey, cause she'll have you, her father. You know how to make her bottles, you know which foods she likes or doesn't like," I point at him, "we learned that the hard way."

"But—"

"—Chris you'll be fine, what is with all the questions?"

He sighs again, "at least take another bathing suit," motioning my bag.

I close my suitcase, "if you scared that something may happen, you have your mom's number and you have the pediatrician's number."

"I have your number, too." He nods, finally accepting that this can work. He can watch Sienna on his own.

"Uh, yes but that's strictly for emergencies or when I call you guys to say hi." I smile at him, batting my eyelashes, not trying to sound so distant.

"Oh!," Chris knows what I mean, "so, this trip is to get away from us? Okay."

I roll my eyes again, walking over to my big baby.

I wrap my arms around his tight torso, resting my chin on his chest, looking up at my beautiful husband.

"Think about it, Chris. You were able to work after she was born, I couldn't, you're able to work now while I stay home with her all day. Don't get me wrong she's my bebe, I love her, but sometimes Moms need a break. I'm just asking for three days here, babe, just three days of no Mickey Mouse,, diaper changing, preparing bottles..."

He gives me a small smile, understanding now.

"Okay, baby, okay." He steals a quick kiss to my lips and smacks my ass making me yelp.