Chapter Sixty Nine

A/N: Hi my lovelies! I've been working on this chapter for a while, finally wrapped it up! Our sweet Sienna is one years old! ✨💕

I made the board up in the blurb! Check it out!✨

Chapter begins with a flashback....

Chris hands me the pregnancy test, with soft eyes and hope. He rocked a very tired Sienna in his arms, as her eyes began to get heavy - but she was fighting sleep just in case there was still more playing or running around to do which is all she did today at her birthday party.

But the way Chris was rocking her, her face in his warm neck, and sucking her pacifier which she loved - she might just let sleep take over her.

I couldn't stay in the bathroom for the three minutes, I needed to pace back and forth - it was the only way to get the anxiety out of my body - but then again I didn't know why I was nervous.

This is what Chris and I hoped for right?

Chris was in the bathroom when the timer went off, desperately wanting to know if he was going to be a dad again.

"Babe," he whispers, poking his head out from the doorframe. Frowning when he noticed me walking back and forth, biting my nails.

Lisa was on the couch, trying to calm me down. She also wondered why I was so nervous. Maybe because all this caught me by surprise - too fast.

I look to where his soft voice came from, and knew the test was ready. I gulp down and walk over to him and noticed Sienna was sleeping deeply right on his shoulder.

She was still in her Minnie Mouse tutu from today but the big bow I put in her hair was being strangled in her small hand - she must've yanked it out before falling asleep.

Chris looks at me, smiling softly and cups my chin gently as he kissed me before both of us looked at the test....

🧁 12 HOURS BEFORE 🧁

🧁= time skip

Sienna actually slept in her crib all night long last night, it was such a proud mama moment I went to sleep feeling so happy and I woke up feeling happy.

I don't wanna sound so selfish but it was nice having Chris to cuddle all to myself.

I think the reason for Sienna's fatigue, was because she ran after Chris and dodger all day yesterday while I was gardening.

Chris even tried throwing a frisbee to her, and it hit her right in the face. He was originally playing with dodger, but then Sienna felt left out so she wanted to play too.

But then that landed her with a scratch in between her eyes.

She didn't even cry that much, once she knew Chris and I were at her feet - asking her repeatedly if she was okay because Chris flung the frisbee with enough force to wipe Nena off of her feet and right onto her back.

I immediately dropped all my gardening tools and bolted to her, Chris got there first since he was closer. Dodger was even there too, making sure Nena was okay.

I think she cried because she was so scared that everything moved so quickly and suddenly she was on the ground.

But when she realized that mama and dada were near, everything was fine.

Anyway, that's the reason she was out cold when I gave her the bottle and put her to bed.

This morning, I woke up with Chris on my chest - snoring softly with his arms wrapped around me. My tired eyes flutter open, as I set my hand in his hair, taking a moment to feel his soft hair against my skin.