Chapter Seventy Eight

Yes, I am back! ❤️ hello, my lovelies. I missed you all so much. Thank you for your concerns, and thoughtful messages. You guys are the best.

So I hope you guys saw my announcement here on Wattpad, if you didn't, go to my message board and check out the wonderful and bittersweet news about Celebrity Crush! 🌟

Without further ado, here's how our Famous Evans Family is doing with the birth of the twins! 🩵🩷

Warnings: •fluff •angst because we leave sweet Sienna for a night •allusion to smut •time change •negative postpartum body talk? Chris helps us through it •I changed the POV so be prepared to see a lot of "you, yours,"

❤️

"Are you ready to meet Brother and Sister?" Chris whispers happily to Sienna, carefully traveling down the quiet hospital hall.

Sienna is busy looking at her father's eyelashes, each time he blinks, the eyelashes go down, and then up, and then down, they are long and even curled at the ends.

The pretty crystal blue orb that surrounds her father's pupil looks so clear so up close, she leans in closer to see making Chris chuckle, his baby girl is always watching him.

She's fascinated.

And therefore did not hear a word her father said.

Sienna turns quickly to see if her Mimi was safe, and still behind them.

Lisa smiles and blows a kiss to Nena, making her grin and chuckle softly. She loves her Mimi.

Sienna takes a moment to look around the strange environment, a place she's never been before. But it still feels familiar.

No matter where she was., or where she was going she felt safe in Dada's arms. Like nothing bad could happen.

Chris softly opens your room door, turning briefly behind him to hold the door for his mother.

A few steps into the room, and there you were, holding one baby before the nurse slowly handed you the second one.

"Mama!" Sienna cheers at seeing you again. Some of her favorite people were in this room.

"Hi baby love!" You squeal, your baby girl is so happy to see you, until her eyes land on the two smallish looking things in your arms.

Chris drops Sienna onto the bed, but Sienna doesn't move, she's astounded, she's betrayed, who were these two babies that her Mama was holding?

Where were their parents? How could they leave just two babies alone?

"Nena, this is your brother, and sissy." Chris explains, and gently touches his baby son's head.

Sienna scrunches her brows, making you laugh and Chris chuckle.

"The babies were in Mama's belly but now they're here!" You decide to explain a bit more so she could understand.

"No." Sienna argues with you, how is that possible!

The babies squirm in your hold, before relaxing, Chris gently takes baby boy from you and into his safe embrace to be able to show his mom.

"They are so beautiful, Y/n, oh goodness," Lisa congratulates you, while swooning over her grandson.

You look down at your baby girl, she's a mini Sienna. Which makes her a mini you, too. Your baby boy, though, is a walking replica of his dad.

Their names are already picked out in your head, and you know Chris is set on them too. They're very special names to both of you.

Sienna plops right into your free arm, Chris gently scolding her, "be gentle with Mama."