Chapter Twenty Eight

Warnings: none

It had been a month after Chris and I rushed my sister to the hospital.

She's been doing great—recently has gone back to school after days of being home with me.

"Hey I brought you some lunch.."

I sat down next to Nikki in her dorm room bunk bed. She was reading through an anatomy textbook.

"Thanks Y/n. You could just place it over there."

I moved over and sat the bag on her desk.

"You doing okay?" I asked. I didn't know how to comfort her. She's been acting differently lately, not her usual self. Chris tells me to give her more time to cope.

"I'm doing okay. Just studying for this exam tomorrow."

Nikki sighed, she didn't look me in eye the so I figured she didn't want to talk. I hopped off of her bunk bed.

"Well, I'm just a phone call away sis."

I spoke with my hand twisting the doorknob. She looked at me and nodded. I proceeded to walk out before she called for me.

"Yeah?"

"Are you filming for marvel today?"

"Yeah I am."

"Can you tell Chris to text me back? He takes forever to."

"Um. Yeah I'll tell him."

I closed the door and wondered what those two had up their sleeves. I quickly walked to the parking lot, got into my car and drove off.

"Hey Sara.." my agent was sitting in my dressing room, typing away at her computer.

"Hi Y/n. Why aren't you dressed? Chop chop. Kevin is waiting."

"I was just visiting my sister. I'll change quick."

"I have to tell you something Y/n."

"Which is?"

"Remember I told you that you were going to be filming for Criminal Minds? Way back when?"

Holy shit. I so forgot about that. That seemed like forever ago.

"Yeah? What ever happened with that."

"There was a delay for some reason, but they are back on track and you should be set to officially start filming in the next couple of months."

"That's great Sara! But what about the press tour for this marvel movie that I'm filming?"

"Oh you'll be long done with that—I hope—we'll see, one step at a time Y/n."

I nodded and went to go change into my suit. My makeup artist came into fluff my hair and put some makeup on me.

"She doesn't need that—she looks beautiful with or without it."

I turned around to see Chris leaning against my door, in his Captain America suit.

"You always know how to make me blush huh?" I spoke.

He smiled and came over to hug me.

"How's your sister?"

"She's good—better. She Um, she said to text her back." I furrowed my brows.

Chris widened his eyes and pulled his phone, went into the conversation with my sister and texted her back.

"She said one of her professors is giving her a hard time, but he's a marvel fan so she said if I could send him some autographed posters."