Bonus • Tom babysits Sienna

Bonus Part #2 ❤️

You and Chris have endless errands to run, along with attending the twin's pediatrician appointment, Uncle Tom is in charge of babysitting Nena for a little while...

Nikki is on an impulsive trip with her friends, your mother in law is in California along with Scott. And your sister in laws are on a school trip for their kids.

You and Chris are in desperate need for a sitter, the twins have their 6 month check up. And as much as you love the sweet thing your daughter is, you just need some time alone with your hubby. And some important one on one time with the babies.

So...Uncle Tom to the rescue!

"Oh," you open the door, Tom standing there with a happy, excited smile on his face, "thank the heavens for you. Really. Thank you for doing this for us."

"No problem at all, Y/n, you're my best friend and my soon to be sister in law. I'd do anything for you."

"That's right, now you're really stuck with me, Tom," you giggle and he leans in for a hug. You hug him tightly. He's just the best. Always there for you. Always concerned about you. Always checking up on you.

A loud pitter patter sound appears and sure enough, sweet Sienna appears. At seeing you were gone from her sight for more than two minutes. Recently she's been more of a Mommy's girl than the big daddy's girl she is known to be.

You think she's actually doing it out of spite, at seeing Chris be with the babies, she still hasn't gotten used to it. So she'll just love up on you to literally...make him jealous.

The funny thing is...it works. Chris is just soft as butter.

"Mama!" She says in her adorable baby voice.

"Hi baby love, look who's here!" You catch her in your arms and bring her up. Tom gently shuts the door behind him.

Chris walks down the stairs, into the foyer, holding the baby monitor, plus Sienna's little packed backpack, the twins were down for their nap but as soon as they woke up you'd be off to the pediatrician's office.

"Unca' Tom!" Sienna squeals, pointing at Tom's curly hair, "hav' curly hair!"

Sienna reaches to touch Tom's curls, in which you hand her over to him. She watches with curious wide eyes the way his hair perfectly swooped into loose curls.

"Thanks, man, for helping us out." Chris pats Tom's shoulder and hands him your daughter's little bag, "it's only for a few hours. I hope we didn't trouble you."

"Course not, Chris, this way I get to spend some time with my niece and you guys could peacefully attend the twins appointment." Tom says with a soft genuine smile. He's just the best.

"You little Miss are going to spend some time with Uncle Tom while Mommy and I run some errands, you be good for him, Sienna Raine, and you be a good listener!" Chris points his finger at her, using his lecturing tone, but he never ever raises his voice at her.

And you think he won't ever will. He's just not capable.

"I will, Dada!" Sienna understands and purses her lips up for a kiss from Dada. You smile at her being so freaking cute.

She'll be in good hands with her Uncle Tom. One of the very few people you feel completely at ease with when they take care of your daughter.

You walk Tom and Sienna to the door, and Chris follows you holding your hips. Your big baby.

"Bye, my princess," you cup her cheeks and kiss her forehead, she smiles big at you.

"See ya later alligator!" She says with a toddler lisps, but you and Chris know what she said.