Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2

THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS THIRD PERSON POV, I'm trying something new (:

WARNINGS!: abuse, lots of arguing, and smut towards the end, long chapter.

Nikki ran out of her dorm room to catch a bus to head to Y/n's building where Chris was having a panic attack, she was speaking to Liam over the phone.

Since she was studying to be a doctor she knew exactly what to do and guided Liam on how to help.

"How is he?"

"He keeps saying that he can't breathe Ms.Nikki. What do I do?"

"Try to calm him down."

"Calm down Christopher."

"Not like that Liam."

She impatiently bounced her leg up and down on the bus hoping it would go faster.

"Ms.Nikki he's not looking too good."

"Pass him the phone...." Nikki sighed.

Liam held the phone to Chris's ear.

"...Chris, I'm sure she's fine. We're going to find her."

"If something happened to her—I'll, I'll never forgive myself Nikki, I-I, I'm—"

"Its fine, don't talk, I'm on my way."

Nikki stayed patient as he tried to speak.

When she got there Liam was trying to get Chris to drink water but he refused. Nikki ran out of the bus to where they were. A lot of other people on the sidewalk were huddling around the actor.

"Move people! Nothing to see here!"

She crouched down to be at eye level with Chris who was hyperventilating.

"It's my fault, I-I fell—asleep." He tried to catch his breath. "I-I should've—waited for her."

"It's no ones fault Chris, everything is going to be okay, she'll turn up..." Nikki spoke softly, like she never has before. Feeling bad for her brother in law.

Liam finally made the people leave and it was just them three.

"Should I call the police Ms.Nikki?" Spoke Liam, the doorman to the building.

"That's a great idea Liam but, they aren't going to help us."

"Like hell—they aren't!" Chris tried to stand up but due to his panic attack he felt extremely lightheaded and fell backwards.

"Geez! Chris! Would you sit down? My sister would kill me if something happened to you." Nikki sat him down again, placing a soft grip on his shoulder.

"Why wouldn't they help Ms.Nikki?"

Chris and Liam payed close attention to what she had to say.

"Because it hasn't been 24 hours yet so they can't pronounce her missing, and if we tell them that she was coming home from the club they are going to think she's still out there partying somewhere."

"Bullshit! C-Call them Liam!" Chris insisted. "Oh my god, I-I can't, breathe."

"Then stop talking! You aren't helping yourself."

Nikki pulled her phone out from her pocket, starting to get really worried herself, this wasn't like Y/n—disappearing like this.

"I'm going to try her cell again."