What If? #1

Two. Million. Reads. OH MY GOD!!! So so forever grateful for all you guys. Without you guys showing so much love to this book, it wouldn't be here❤️✨📖

As a thank you, and a little celebration post for 2 mil reads, I'm posting an alternative chapter to Chapter 9...😏

What if Y/n wasn't a virgin at the time she started dating Chris?

What If? #1 ❤️

Alternative Version of Chapter Nine

When I walked out he was already tucked in bed, going through some emails. He noticed I was only in a t shirt and closed his laptop.

He smiled and patted the empty spot on the bed. I climbed over to him and went underneath the covers. They were so warm and smelt exactly like him.

Chris had nothing but shorts on, I guess he always slept shirtless. He had lots of tattoos that I didn't know existed. I gently passed my fingers over them.

"I didn't know you had tattoos.."

I said mesmerized by all of them.

"Yeah, I do, doll."

I could tell he loved my touch. He went on to explain all of them and their meanings. Then after speaking about our day at Disney, I turned around and grabbed his hand and pulled it over to my waist.

I wanted to be little spoon for the night. Chris had turned off the lamp on his nightstand which left the moonlight that pierced through his room.

"Good night gorgeous."

"Night handsome. I had such a great day today, thank you."

"I'm glad."

He began to place wet kisses on my neck and pulled me even closer to him. I felt his abs against my back.

I know it's early, too early, but I loved where this was going.

My heart began to beat faster when Chris slowly slid his hand up my shirt and began to message my breast. I loved his touch and I was so fucking ready to take this a step further.

Chris turns me around on my back and swiftly climbs on top of me to continue to kiss me. He kissed all over. And I absolutely was in heaven. At some point he stops and looks at me for permission to take my shirt off.

"Can I?"

I nodded and wondered how far I can go without making a fool of myself.

He looked in awe of my shirtless body. With his hand, he caressed every curve. This sent chills.

"Mm, you're so pretty."

Chris says as he left a trail of kisses in between my breasts to my stomach. He would've kept going down if I didn't interrupt.

"Mmhm, Chris." He took this as a sign to go even further but I pull him back up. He made his way back up to meet my eyes. His cheeks are rosy, and he's just about panting too.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" We've only been on two dates. Yet I don't care. I want this man. I want all of him.

"I'm sure baby," he whispers, dragging his nose up my throat, "I wanna do this."

He came back up again began to kiss me with those soft lips. I'm a moaning mess, with just the mere thought that soon I'll be apart of the lucky women to sleep with Chris Evans. I hope to be the last one. And it's weird, deep down inside, I feel like I am.