Chapter Three

You woke up to your phone ringing. You picked it up and saw it was your agent, Sara.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! Good morning! So your appearance with Jimmy Fallon last night really gave you some good reviews! The media is LOVING YOU!"

"That's great Sara, could we talk about the show later, it's literally 7am and it's my day off."

Completing ignoring my request. She continued to speak.

"Also, what did you say that has got the critics writing about you and Chris Evans?"

I shot up from my bed and I was fully awake now. I completely forgot critics would be watching.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I take it you haven't seen the articles. Take a look at them and call me back later. Great work Y/n! You make my job even easier!"

As she hung up, I sprinted to grab my laptop and I googled my name. What I saw next was shocking.

"Tom Holland's Co-Star, Y/n Y/L/n revealed last night that she has a major crush on Chris Evans!"

"Rising star, Y/n Y/L/n admits to having a crush on nonetheless Captain America, played by Chris Evans."

"Last night on Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show, Chaos Walking's female lead Y/n Y/l/n says she has a huge crush on Marvel's Chris Evans!"

"Matthew Gray Gubler's ex girlfriend, Y/n Y/l/n, confessed last night on the Tonight Show that her celebrity crush is Marvel actor Chris Evans."

I closed my laptop because other than the titles I could not read more. My phone began to buzz again and it was my Instagram. I had reached 4 million followers in only a couple of hours! Last night I had about a million.

I was so embarrassed. What if Chris read those articles? I'm sure he's busy and wouldn't take the time to read them. I reassured myself. I decided I wouldn't look at any social media and got ready for a morning run. I changed and locked up my condo and headed towards the elevator. I passed Liam who was at his desk.

"Good Morning Y/n!" He was happy to see me.

"Morning Liam!"

I got into my car and drove to my favorite park to run at. I ran for about 20 minutes until people began to notice me. Some teenage girls wanted autographs and pictures. I gladly did both. I continued my run until Tom called.

"Morning love!"

"Hey Tom. What's up?"

"Just reading some articles about my favorite actress."

"Very funny. I can't believe that got out so fast."

"The media is always listening doll."

"So I see."

"So listen, as you know tomorrow's premiere day and there's an after party. I was wondering if you wanted to go together?"

"Sure that sounds great!"

"Um, also, I invited some of my marvel colleagues like RDJ, Sebastian Stan, Mackie oh and Chris Evans will be there too. Don't hate me. Bye. See you tomorrow."

He spoke quickly, I almost didn't catch that last part.

"Uh- Tom!"

He hung up before I could say anything. Great, Tom is still trying to set me up with Chris! I mean he's not doing a bad job, but maybe I'm not Chris's type. Once I got back to my car. There were people with cameras who I assumed where paparazzi. They began to take photos as I tried to get into my car. A reporter was also there who I had never seen before. She stuck a microphone in my face after asking me

"Is it true you're dating Chris Evans?"

The question caught me completely off guard. No one had ever taught me how to handle reporters or rumors. I was still so new to this world. So I simply denied the rumors and drove off.

I got to my condo where more paparazzi had shown up with even more reporters. How did they find out where I lived? Liam came to my rescue by telling them to back up to let me pass. Once I got into my condo my agent was sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"JEEZ, you scared me Sara!" I jumped up.

"That means you're too on edge hun, loosen up!"

"How does the paparazzi know where I live?" I asked annoyed while taking off my shoes. 

"Oh honey, they know everything." She got up and grabbed a water from the fridge. She was a little bit older than you, in her late 30s but she was a very hardworking agent.

"I can't even go on runs anymore." I mumbled.

"You'll get used to it, you are a movie star you know." She handed me the water bottle.

"The movie hasn't even come out yet!" I argued.

"Did you read the articles? Great stuff right? You're getting known by the minute!" Sara cheered.

"I didn't read them."

Sara and I did some more work stuff. She also called some good publicists in the area that would work for me, since according to Sara I was getting "known by the minute."

"So what are your plans for your day off?" She said as she grabbed papers and placed them in a folder.

"I was thinking I'd hang out with my sister, I haven't seen her in a while."

"Alright then, don't get into trouble! The media is now watching your every move. Oh and wear something nicer for gods sake."

She made her way to the door and said goodbye.

"Something nicer?" I said to myself.

I showered and got ready for the day considering it was still early. I gave my sister a call to see if she's grab brunch with me.

"Hello? Nikki?"

"Hey Y/N! How's the rising star this morning?"

"You're so funny, Nikki. I was wondering if you wanted to grab brunch? My treat."

"That's sounds great sis but I actually have an exam tomorrow so I'll be studying all day today."

"Alright then, don't study too hard! Love you."

"Love you."

We both hung up. I decided to just order food since Liam had called and told me the paparazzi was still outside my building. Later on I spoke with my mom who was at the Bahamas. She told me she had read some of the articles and said that Chris was a complete hottie! I blushed and told her to stop.

The rest of the day was relaxing. I stayed home and rewatched all the Harry Potter movies. Liam even watched a part of one with me. He was on the older side about 60 years old but he was such a kind man. When he left, I slowly drifted off to sleep. My anxiety kept me somewhat awake since I was going to meet Chris Evans for the first time tomorrow.

Right before dozing off to sleep, my phone buzzed. It was probably Tom. To my surprise it wasn't.

Matt: Hey! Hope you're well. Just wanted to text you and let you know that I miss you.

It was Matt, my ex boyfriend. All the Chris Evans drama probably woke up some jealously in him. Matt and I didn't work well together. We had an on and off relationship trying our best to keep the relationship strong but every-time we failed. That's when I decided to end the on and offs and remain friends. He was a sweet man and I will always care for him, but I didn't love him anymore. I ignored the text and dozed off to sleep.