Epilogue

Here We Are. Celebrity Crush's Epilogue. So bittersweet!!!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🌟 JUNE 🌟

Chris thrusts his hips up into you, firm and deep strokes into your core, making your head throw back, your eyes screwed shut, your mouth gone slack as your husband squeezed and kissed all over you.

You were both sweaty, ever since getting back into the rhythm of having sex again, you and Chris haven't been able to stop, like at all.

It's the night before his birthday and you've already gone about five times, yes five times, Chris has a stamina that leaves you gasping for air.

"That's it, yeah," Chris husks out, taking your ass in his big palms and squeezing what belongs to him and only him.

"You're doing so good for me," he whispers amongst your damp skin, leaving kisses up your shoulder, to your neck while you proceeded the movements he stopped.

"Your pussy 's so good, baby," your skin heats up even more, his words having such an intense effect on you, you grind down hard on him, making sure your clot hits his pelvis, enhancing your pleasure to the max.

"Keep going," he urges you, butterflying his hands around your waist and watching where you both connected into one, watching the way he was covered in your slickness.

His eyes darken, biting down on his lip as he continues to watch, you were so beautiful and he couldn't just get enough of you.

You hold on his shoulders tight, so tight your nails making little crescents into his skin, as you reach your end, pushing Chris into his release.

He groans deeply, his mouth falling slack too as you clutched around him, tight. Both of your pleasures coming in high waves, he holds you as you ride it out.

Then once you're recovered, he moves you so you're on your back, ready to keep going despite your legs literally shaking in the air.

"Baby...wait..." you whisper out, catching a glimpse of the clock, you cradle his gorgeous face in both of your hands.

He's too busy looking at your bare breasts, and thinking about the way his dick feels against your thigh, he takes it and centers it at your core, rubbing it against you, making you shiver.

"I don't hear any crying, sweetheart, we're good to keep going," sometimes you guys are a bit too loud and wake one of the littles up, but there was in fact no crying, your hubby kisses your lips twice and the corner of your mouth once before guiding your legs up towards your chest.

"Chris, oh," you can't help but moan and curse under your breath as his tip catches your entrance, you have no idea how he gets hard again so fast, truth was it was you, just looking at you like this, face flushed, perfect breasts, those legs, that wet, hot pus—

"Chris!" You giggle as you try to snap him out of whatever he was thinking, "Chris, baby, happy birthday." Running your thumb against his bottom lip.

12:02am ~ June 13th

He looks into your eyes, and you put an arm behind his shoulders, urging him to come closer to you and he does, you press a kiss to his mouth as he smiles, "I wanted to be the first to say happy birthday, handsome, you know I love you so much. You're my best friend," you look at his eyes, although darkened with lust, there's always a brightness, a happiness to them, your finger falls down to his lips, his perfect pink lips that you've grown to love so much, and get to kiss for the rest of time.