Chapter Twenty Six

I had snuck out of Chris's house early this morning. I told him I had to do something with my agent and I that I needed to be home.

I went to go into my shower. When my agent who was sitting in my living room scared the shit out of me.

"SARA! OH MY GOD."

"Chop chop. I've been waiting here forever."

"Kevin said we had to be there at 11am, it's 8am now!"

"If there's one rule ive ever followed in my life it's late you are never too early somewhere. Everyone else is just late."

"That makes no sense." I sighed.

She told me to go shower and get ready. I did just that. Chris had texted me good morning as he had gone back to filming. I answered back, making sure he suspected nothing.

Chris: Good morning baby😘

Y/n: Good morning handsome😍

When Sara and I arrived to the set we had to sneak in to avoid Chris seeing me. I was in the dressing room as the makeup artists were working their magic.

I had asked Kevin if I could vlog this experience and he said he was fine with it as long as I posted any pictures or videos after the movie was released.

Which was in like a couple months from now so bummer.

"..And this is my lovely agent sara."

I motioned my phone towards her. She sighed as she noticed she was begin recorded. I went back to sit in the chair and recorded myself.

"So Chris has no clue that I'm here. Which makes this so much better!"

Kevin walked in with the Russo Brothers. I stood up to greet them and stopped recording.

"Y/n! Good to see you hun."

Anthony Russo hugged me.

"Yes! You too! Thank you all so much for this opportunity."

"When we were looking for a bad ass actress. I told him and Kevin—I know exactly who would be perfect for this role."

Joseph Russo told me. I smiled at him.

"So listen Y/n—I—"

Kevin began to speak but was interrupted when Tom came bursting through the door. He was wearing some shorts and a causal black shirt.

"Y/N! AH!"

"TOM!!"

He hugged me tightly. I haven't seen him in for so long. I missed him.

"Dude! I haven't seen you in like forever!"

He spoke.

"I know Tom I'm sorry I've just been—

"Busy dating Chris Evans? Yeah I know. You forgot all about your bestie."