Chapter Sixty Five

Warnings: fluff, smut, angst!

a/n: hi my loves! omg, it's been so long! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! After all the craziness December brings (at least in my life) I finally wrapped up this new chapter!

The owner of the board in the blurb is me! Check it out! ✨

Lightly proofread, all mistakes are mine, I just get so excited to post for you guys!

Without further ado....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

previously on Celebrity Crush....

from chapter 64....

"Mackie, the girls, and I are going out for a few more drinks....let me buy you one? To really apology?"

"Uh, I don't think so—"

"—c'mon Chris. Just one drink. I know how much you like beer..." Kelly twirls her blonde hair around her finger giving me a genuine smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

• Y/n's POV •
• At home in LA, in bed with Sienna •

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star....." I softly stroked Sienna's cute chubby face as I sang her to sleep, "....how I wonder what you are."

She was watching me sing her a lullaby, smiling softly up at me, her eyes twinkling. Her small hand rested on my chest as she sucked her Mickey Mouse decorated pacifier that her father got her.

I looked down at my daughter and her eyes were getting droopy, her blinking slowing down.

"Up above the world so high...."

I pulled her up closer to my face so I could gently run my nose against hers, making her giggle slightly at the tickling sensation.

"...like a Diamond in the sky."

She was already in her onesie, I was rocking her back and forth in front of her crib, hoping this would be the start of her sleeping in her own bed and not with Chris and I in our bed.

I look at her and I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful baby girl with the love of my life. I can't believe how fast time has flown by, she was just a little newborn baby girl and now she's almost 1 years old.

Chris and I are still waiting for her to take her first steps so Chris always has his video camera handy just in case she does it out of no where.

Alternating with rubbing small circles on her back, and running my pointer finger around her face to soothe her, she was definitely sleeping when Dodger began barking at something.

I'm pretty sure it's Chris pulling in through the drive way, but anyway Sienna didn't wake up or she wasn't startled.

"I love you," I kiss her forehead and gently place her in the middle of her crib with her baby blanket over her.

I turned on her noise cancellation machine that made rain noises and projected starlights on the ceiling, i shut the door after I grabbed the baby monitor on my way out.