Chapter Fifty Four

🥞

a/n: hi my loves, long wait but here it is! enjoy!

Chris and I woke up a few hours later in our new home, in our new master bedroom.

It was around 10am, when I fluttered my eyes open to find Chris huddled around my bump, sleeping peacefully.

I smile at him, and fix his messy bed head.

He's usually the first one to wake up, everyday before me. But I guess, last night really hit him hard, so he's getting his much needed sleep.

"Chris, baby," I had to wake him up because I desperately had to pee.

"Hmm??" He groans, still very groggy.

"I gotta pee.."

He processes what I say and quickly moves away, and tries to stand up. Then he helps me off of the bed and follows behind me.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom with you." He points to the hallway in the new closet, "you're taking my pillow."

He refers to the bump.

"Christopher, please." I huff, "go back to sleep, babe, I'll be right back."

"Okay.." he says, hopping back into the bed.

I go into the bathroom and do my business, thankfully this time there wasn't any blood on my panties.

I wash up and head back to the bedroom where Chris is huddled around a pillow - face down.

I climb up the bed and cuddle him from behind. I wrap my leg over his hip to pull him in closer. Then I snake my arm to rest over his chest.

He picks my hand up and kisses it, before laying it back on his chest, placing his own hand over mine.

"You're not hungry, baby?" His voice raspy.

"No, not hungry yet."

"And my other baby?"

"Nope, we're not hungry. Just sleepy." I yawn, snuggling my head into Chris's back more, finding that perfect spot to fall asleep in.

Then we were off to sleep again for a couple more hours, Chris has 6 months off and I wasn't filming for anything anytime soon so we technically don't have anything planned for today, so why not spend it napping?

It had also just started to rain, making it the perfect recipe for cuddles and naps.

I was deprived of Chris's body heat and cuddles from two nights that right now in this moment, having him close to me before I fell asleep, makes me realize that I need to have him around me so I could sleep well.

And because I did have him around me, I fell deep in sleep for hours, until 3pm.

The day was gloomy in Boston, rainy and cloudy. The rain fell against the windows with much force. So I knew it was definitely pouring outside.