Bonus • Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person

Bonus Part #6 ❤️

You and Chris have family over for dinner, where arguments arise over who exactly is Sienna's favorite person...

Chris and you decided to host a little dinner for your family and friends.

Nikki, Tom, your dad, Liam, Scott, Carly, Shanna, Lisa, are at your house. A few of Chris's friends too. It was a very low key dinner, and it was nice to catch up with everyone.

So, it's almost the end of this dinner, and you're not sure who started it but supposedly Tom and Uncle Scott are arguing about which Uncle is Sienna's favorite.

Nikki shuts them down, "I'm her favorite Aunt, right Rainey girl?"

So naturally, Shanna and Carly join the conversation too. The Evans siblings are all the same - competitive as hell.

"No, Sienna loves her Auntie Carly, right sweetheart?" Carly smiles over at Sienna. Who despite having many eyes on her - was unbothered.

As you fed her some spaghetti that Lisa helped you make for the entire family. Or how Sienna likes to call it, "pa'ghetti."

Sienna is unbothered with the questions, as she looks at everyone, looking at her, she simply flutters her eyes almost rolling them when she turns back to you and signs for "more."

Everyone laughs hard at that, howls of laughter coming from different parts of the dining table. She doesn't care for it, these shenanigans, not when she's eating her dinner. You feed her more as you try not to laugh too.

A little while later, Sienna is showing her toys to everyone. And now everyone was holding some kind of doll, accessory, or stuffed animal.

The babies were being passed around, and they loved it. Well, at least your son did. He loved the attention. Your baby girl, not so much, she's more reserved than her brother. And it takes a lot to make her smile.

Nikki proposes the idea that we should all line up and see who is Sienna's favorite, and who's her least favorite. Determining by who she runs to first.

My sister is competitive and she's not letting this go, until she proves she's Sienna's favorite Aunt.

"You are so going down, Carly," Nikki says as everyone lined up in the space behind the couch. This was all in good fun, good natured.

Times like these are where you're grateful for such a wonderful family for your kids.

"I hope you guys don't start crying when she picks me first," David, Chris's brother in law, announces, cockily smirking to everyone. Even Lisa.

Chris laughs at him - and at everyone, "you guys are all going down." Your husband rubs his hands together, extremely confident that he will be Sienna's first pick.

"Okay, Nena," after putting the babies into their playpen near by, you drop Sienna to her feet. And crouch down beside her. She giggles at the faces everyone was making at her.

She looked over at everyone, David, her aunts, her uncles, Grandpa Bob, and your dad - although she didn't call him grandpa yet, she was well on her way there. Mimi Lisa, even Grandpa Liam, Jensen and his wife were here.

"Mama is going to go stand over there, sweetie," you explain, hopefully Sienna gets the purpose of this game.

Sienna stays put where you left her as you make your way in between David and your dad. Chris was on the other side close to his sisters.

Everyone does their best to get her to go to them, she looks at everyone carefully, the babies are confused as to what the hell was going on as they watched from the playpen.