Bonus • Mexico Trip! 🇲🇽

From Chapter 32

LAX — Cancun, Mexico

"but how?" I whispered.

"What do you say we get out of here doll? Hm?"

"I'll go wherever if it's with you Chris—how did you know we were going to make up?"

"I didn't know. But at least we did and these tickets won't go to waste. I had to get you a trip for your birthday baby. You thought I'd only get you a bracelet?"

He looked at me like I was the only girl in the world.

"When do we leave?" I smiled.

"Tomorrow morning. Since I figured you'd be with your friends and your sister today." Chris licked his lips. "But we can go tonight if you want."

now for Bonus Part #9...

BONUS PART #9 ❤️

That gray area between Chapter 32 & 33 where Chris takes you on a trip to Mexico for your birthday!

"Oh my gosh, this place is so beautiful," you gasp as the car pulls around the magical resort. Chris admires the look on your face as the car comes to a stop.

Yesterday at this time he was thinking what he did wrong to lose you.

And how he could get you back because you're his girl, you understand him, and you love him with that big heart of yours - he just adores you. He'd do anything for you.

There were fairy lights everywhere, these big beautiful palms trees towering up into the sky, and a salty breeze in the air.

The staff greets you and Chris, with some amazing nachos - the best you've ever had.

Then the chauffeur insists with Chris to get the bags down, while you take in the beauty of this resort and chew some yummy food.

Even though it was night time now, you were so excited to see the ocean tomorrow morning and its divine blue colors.

Chris appears behind you, "are you happy?" and you reach to touch his face, and your hand glides against his stubble.

"I'm so happy," he turns you as you answer, so he could muzzle his nose with yours and kiss you breathless.

Soft music played in the background, and the breeze swept through your bodies, you felt so content with being with Chris, you were starting to miss him desperately - and with Jensen ruining everything - you really thought for a second that Chris would never come back to you.