Chapter Seventy Five

Warnings: lots of angst, mention of pneumonia and being hospitalized, fluff? 🥹 tried my best to remove any mistakes! + FLIP FLOP between CHRIS'S POV and Y/N'S POV+

• FEW DAYS LATER •

"Why are you here Sebastian?"

He blinked at me as if I knew the reason, and now he was extremely nervous to tell me.

"Well," he points behind him, "uh, well, I thought Tom had explained already..."

"Ah," everything clicks in my head, "you're my pal for the day."

"That I am," Seb nods, it's evident we have some awkwardness between us, "I know this awesome place down at the pier that has the best pina coladas......virgin ones too...." he smiled at me as he quickly looks at my bump.

I could get away from this house for a few hours, I thought, but what about Sienna?

"Sebastian Stan!" Lisa comes holding Sienna in fresh clothes since she just got out the bath.

"Come in, come in, please." She smiles and I walk away from the doorway so that Seb could step inside.

"Go ahead and take her, she deserves some fresh air and to get her mind off things." Lisa waves her hand at us.

"What about Sienna? I wouldn't want to—"

"—Honey, I wanna spend as much time with my grand baby as possible, go ahead! And do not worry about a thing," she motions me to come closer, intending that she didn't want Seb to hear.

"Not even about my son, okay? He's at home, thinking about the consequences of his actions, he'll be just fine as he figures this phase of his life out. Go on, have some fun, Seb is awfully nice and a great person. You have nothing to worry about."

I take a deep breath, crossing my arms against my chest, "what about the media? they can be brutal, and right now, all this drama with me and Chris's marriage? What if rumors arise that I've left Chris for Seb?"

"Honey, the media will always always make up rumors, and people have the right to believe those rumors or not, but what matters is the truth. And you and me both know the truth. You and Seb are friends, and he's here to help, that's all." Lisa nods, rubbing my shoulder a bit.

"Okay," I nod, "are you going to be okay with Mimi, baby?" I look down at Sienna.

"My Mimi," She wraps her little arms around Lisa's neck, placing her head next to hers.

I knew she'd be fine.

Within the next few minutes, Seb was helping me get into the passenger seat of his car.

He's so nervous, it's so cute.

"Uh, uh, do you need help with uh, that?" He asks.

"Sebastian, it's just a seatbelt, I got it," I smile at him, softly as I begin to buckle in.

"Alright, okay, alright," he stammers, as he gently closed my passenger door.

A few minutes after he took the interstate route, I began getting curious as to where we were going, or rather where he was taking me.