Bonus • Daddy's Little Pumpkin 🎃

Bonus Part #7 ❤️

You and Chris take Baby Sienna for some fun fall activities!

* Sienna is just 8 months old, so this part takes place somewhere between Chapter 62 & 63 *

"Bah, bah, bah!" Your 8 month old babbles, "Mumumum..." Sienna was sitting up on her little diaper covered butt, right beside your head.

She loves to cuddle, she does not appreciate being put in her crib. She wants to sleep with Mama and Dada.

Last night she barely slept, she kept waking up for a bottle, then she'd wake up because she couldn't feel you, or Chris. So you were running on about 3 hours of sleep, depending on what time it was now.

"Good Morning, my baby love," your gentle voice and sweet smile makes Sienna coo at you. Touching your face with her soft, little hand, she pinches, pokes, and prods all over you.

You grab her hand, and kiss it, avoiding the fact that you have to get up soon. 

Dodgey was just relaxing at the edge of the bed, protecting you guys by looking at the door.

Opening one eye you see Chris's side was empty, he had that meeting this morning with his agents, but he made himself clear that he wanted you girls to be ready when he got back.

It was officially October, and the autumn time, Chris's favorite time of the year.

"We have to start getting ready, honey, your father is going to be home soon..." you mumble into your soft pillow.

You have a feeling Chris would want to move full time to Boston in the future, you guys are only here for the weekend, but it was so good to feel the cool breeze and the autumn trees.

Where in LA there really wasn't much of that.

"Bailibaxnio?" Sienna wants to talk so bad, your poor baby, you still can't understand her. But she's perfecting the sign language you've been teaching her.

You chuckle softly, and kiss her arm, "how are you so cute? You are Mama's life you know that? My whole life," you gently pet her face, and she turns her head to nibble on your finger.

Suddenly you hear the garage door open, and your body freezes. Turning to finally catch the first glance at the clock on your nightstand, it was late, awfully late.

Dodger sprints off the bed and runs to meet his favorite person.

It was 11:30, and you were set to meet with Chris's family at 12pm.

"Baby, I'm home!" Chris's voice echoes through the house. Sienna starts to babble even louder, as if she was trying to answer him.

She knows his voice well. "Sienna, Dada is home. We are going to be in trouble!"