Chapter Twenty Five

It was a couple days later after my sister's birthday party. The media, again, didn't waste any time and always knew what Chris and I were up to.

Chris Evans and girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n step out for some fun last night in downtown LA, in celebration of Y/n's younger sister's 22nd birthday.

Y/n Y/l/n celebrates her younger sister's birthday at the rooftop, accompanied by of course boyfriend Chris Evans. Y/n quoted Taylor Swift on her Instagram as she shared photos of her and her sister. Happy Birthday Nikki!

Chris and Y/n seem to be flourishing in their relationship as the two attended Y/n's younger sister's birthday party in downtown LA. Y/n shared photos of her and the marvel actor on her Instagram.

Chris and I were playing around in his large pool. He had multiple water guns for when his brother came. But this time I was the one who was playing.

"Okay Chris, I surrender!"

I shouted from the other side of the pool.

"Just put your gun down nice and slow doll."

I did as he said as he pointed his water gun at me.

"Now put your hands up."

I made the movement to put my hands upward but slammed them down fast to grab my gun and began shooting water at Chris.

"Just kidding! Haha."

He shot at me multiple times and so did I.

"I should've seen that coming."

He sighed and kept shooting water my way. I used a floaty to block his shots. We kept playing until we were tired out.

"Okay baby I surrender now."

Chris put his gun down.

"It comes with a price.."

I swam towards him. Water dripped from his blonde hair.

"Which is?"

"... you have to kiss me."

I stopped in front of him.

"Mmm, don't have to tell me twice."

He grabbed my ass fast and pulled me close to him which made me yelp.

I leaned forward to kiss him but he backed up a bit, playing hard to get.

"You better kiss me Christopher." I whined.

He smirked and leaned forward to finally kiss me, passionately. When he pulled away he grabbed his gun to shoot at me some more.

"You are so on!"

I tried my best to get him back but he had to much of an advantage. We kept playing until we really got tired. We put our water guns away and I hopped on his back piggyback style as he took us out of the pool.

"What are you feeling? Pizza?"

"You read my mind handsome."

We made our way back inside and dried off. Dodger had pinned me on the ground licking me everywhere. I couldn't help but giggle.

"who's a good boy?"

I petted him as he sniffed all over me.

"Okay dodge, that's enough."

Dodger always listened to Chris no matter what. He stopped licking me and walked away.

I showered and changed into fresh clothes that I have at Chris's house.