Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2

Warnings: More smut, because why not?

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Chris's ringtone going off—I was still wrapped in his arms.

"Baby, your phone is ringing."

"Mm. Just. Leave it." He mumbled.

I sighed and reached over to get it, maybe it was his agent, his mom, you never know.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Chris?"

"Um. No this is his girlfriend, who is this?"

"Oh, I-I'm Sorry Um. Just have him call me later.."

"Wait who—"

The girl on the phone hung up on me. And with that I completely overreacted.

"Who was it?" Chris finally woke up rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"Your other girlfriend."

He deeply sighed in response to my pettiness, really thinking about how to answer that.

"Y/n, you're the only girlfriend I have. Correction, fiancé."

"She needs you to call her back, ASAP."

I stood up from the bed, still naked and hopped in the shower. After showering I could hear Chris talking on the phone. I pressed my ear on the door.

"Yeah, I had a reservation for 5pm today....yeah it's a surprise...I'm sorry I didn't confirm last night...no worries....okay...see you then....bye."

I sighed and realized maybe the girl that called him was actually an employee. I opened the bathroom door and proceeded to brush my hair.

Chris walked in wearing shorts, when he heard me open the door.

"Hey.."

"Chris I'm sorry I overreacted..."

"I understand but—tell me something, why do you get like that if you know that you're the only girl I want to be with. I've made that clear haven't I?"

His hand caressed my cheek, as I stared into his baby blue orbs.

"I-I get like that because I'm scared some hotter girl is going to take you away from me."

"No one is hotter than you baby...."

As much as I loved Chris and reassurance, I still had my insecurities.

"I'm sorry Chris."

"No need to apologize. I just want you to trust me."

"I do trust you handsome. It's just I can't let you walk outside....."

I ran my hands down his abs.

"....looking like a full course meal."

I scanned him up and down biting my lip. Water still dripping down my wet hair. I noticed Chris was turned on immediately—as he sat me up on the bathroom counter. I was still in a towel...

"You're mine Christopher. Only mine."

We connected our lips together as I opened my legs so he could stand in between them. He tugged at my towel, undoing it, revealing my soaking wet body.