Deleted Chapter #2

These deleted scenes are chapters that never made it to the official book. They are not apart of the official story.

An alternate version of us telling Chris we are expecting a sweet Nena 🍼🎀💕 also it has a Christmas theme so of course I had to post! 🎄

Lisa can't stand to see you two be apart, so she makes her plan to get you guys to get back together, (considering he never showed to your birthday party. Chapter Thirty Two)

And so, you and him were broken up for several months, during that little time you guys weren't together you found out some life changing news....

Again this is a completely separate part from the story, it is just an alternative part. ❤️

Warnings: Smut, and very early writing style!

"Hi, you two." Lisa smirked at us holding hands, her eyes paying close attention to me and Chris.

"I gotta give it to you mom, you know how to really work us."

I giggled and Chris walked in still holding my hand. I motioned the words, "thank you." To Lisa, she gave me a wink.

We joked around the fireplace in Lisa's living room until I had really had to leave. My flight to the Bahamas was leaving in about an hour. I didn't want to go though.

"As much as I love all of you, I really have to head out."

"No! Stay Y/n!" Scott said.

"How come baby?" Chris spoke still munching on his dessert.

Ugh, I missed when he called me baby. The way it rolled off of his tongue, so husked, so raw.

"I booked my flight to the Bahamas for tonight because I didn't think I'd be staying long."

"Why don't you stay Y/n? Just for one more day?" Lisa spoke.

"Yeah! One more day Y/n!"

Scott added.

"Yeah and I'll head back with you doll. Because I'm not leaving you again."

I looked at Chris and he was using puppy eyes. I actually wanted him to come with me so I didn't have to tell my parents the news by myself.

"Well.. okay."

I sat back down. I called a little later to cancel my flight back and I also let my sister know I'd be staying a little longer. Of course she freaked out on my that she had to be alone with our toxic parents one more day. And it's true they were toxic.

Chris and I left to go to his apartment after saying bye to Lisa and Scott.

We were in the car and Chris took my hand and kissed it and kissed it and kissed it. He missed me so much I could tell. And I did too, I missed his touch, his scent, everything.

When we arrived we got ready to go to bed, since I didn't have any clothes or anything here, Chris let me borrow one of his shirts.

We slid under the covers and I took his hand and wrapped it around my waist. Snuggling in real close to him. His face laid on the crook my neck as we both stared out of the large windows, watching the snow fall.

"I missed this." Chris's sleepy voice spoke.

"Me too."

"Can I ask you something doll?"

I nodded.

"Did you, did you and Jensen ever—um.."

I could tell what he was trying to ask. He wanted to know if I was still his.