Bonus • Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show

Bonus Part #4 ❤️

You and Chris head over to visit Jimmy in LA, and you make a famous return to his show. Where quite literally, everything started...

"Now today's guests are two very special people, and very special friends of mine that I know you guys are going to look forward to see,"

Jimmy rises from his seat and puts a hand on his desk, "ladies and gentleman, the most anticipated night show of the year, give it up for your guests tonight—Chris and Y/n Evans!"

~ 5 minutes before, backstage ~

"Breathe, baby, breathe," your husband holds your face while you inhale again. This never gets easier. At least it doesn't feel like it.

"I can't go out there, Chris," your voice breaks and so does Chris's heart, he hates seeing you like this.

Chris being aware that you both were in the midst of a busy backstage, with the crew wandering about in fast paces, preparing for the live episode.

Chris takes your hand and leads you through many people, and it seems like forever until he finally reaches the dressing room.

He sees you freaking out, and forces you to look up at him by grabbing your face again, "look at me, Y/n, you're going to do great. I'm here with you, baby, it's going to be okay. Sienna and the babies are going to be watching from home. You're going to be okay. Breathe."

You breathe in, just to breathe back out, your eyes following Chris's as you felt yourself relax, once he knew you were alright he turns to reach for a tissue and wipes underneath your eyes that's how you knew your mascara probably spilled.

"Can I have a kiss?" You ask sweetly, your trembling hands reaching for his, your husband smiles, that million dollar smile that made you fall flat on your face for him.

Chris leans in close and brushes his nose with yours, listening to your steady breathing, he gently attaches his lips to yours, which is all you needed to calm down completely.

He pecks your lips twice before falling back to look at you, "you look stunning, sweetheart."

"Thank you," your cheeks heat up, and suddenly you're not anxious or worried anymore. Not when your husband is there to protect you and your babies are at home watching you, Sienna probably waiting sitting on the couch despite her being up way past her bed time - you did promise you'd wave to her.

You and Chris turned this impromptu LA trip into a date weekend. And you're enjoying your alone time with him.

"Let's get this shit over with," Chris much rather be at home cuddling with you and Nena. But his current career had other plans. Not like he was ungrateful or anything.

He just prefers being with his wife and kids than going to back to back interviews.

You chuckle lightly at that, "okay."

He nods and squeezes your hand, lifting it just to place a kiss on it, "okay," he echos you, and then soon you were both out the door and heading to the point where you needed to stand to be mic'd up.

From all the years he's been filming, and on press tours, Chris usually does the mic'ing up for you. He claims he does it just in case he needs a back up job when acting doesn't work out, you know he's only joking because when really he doesn't like anyone touching you closely.

Especially since majority of Jimmy's backstage crew are men.

"Ladies and gentleman, the most anticipated night show of the year, give it up for your guests tonight—Chris and Y/n Evans!"