Short Story: Broken Home

Hi guys, so don't worry I will be posting a new chapter of Celebrity Crush but I wanted to try something before...

Some of you may know that I have two published works. Apart from the Celebrity Crush story, I write short stories about Y/n and Chris—sometimes about the characters he plays as but for right now they have mostly been about Chris.

The following story below is one of those short stories. Please read and tell me what you think! I am in need of all my beautiful readers' feedback! And if you like this one there's many others with lots of smut, fluff, and angst! <3

Please keep in mind that the following story has nothing to do with the celebrity crush book, it's completely unrelated.
——————————————————————

Warnings: angst, mentions of abuse.

‼️This is NOT apart of the Celebrity Crush story‼️

"Here we go sweetheart. I'll see you tomorrow night. You and daddy are gonna have a lot of fun."

"Okay mom. I know the drill. Bye Brian."

"Bye squirt."

I was dropping off my daughter at her dad's house. Him and I decided to end things and just co parent.

It's been this way for about a year. Which is why I began dating other men like Brian. He makes me feel all kinds of ways so. I-I'm happy with him.

I knocked on my ex husband's mansion door—which was also my mansion at one point. Brian stood at the beginning of the stairs. He didn't like Chris—and Chris didn't like him.

"DADDY!" My daughter jumped up and Chris bent down to get her.

She was 6 years old, but still always loved to be held by her father.

"There's my girl. Are you ready for the best weekend ever?"

"Yup."

"Well. Um. You have my number just in case."

I never looked Chris in the eye because his tense stare was too much.

"Bye my love. I love you."

"I love you mommy."

I got into the car with Brian and we drove off.
_____________________

The next night I went to go pick her up. It wasn't too late but my daughter would have to be going to bed soon.

"Hey. Um. Could you wait like 5 minutes we're finishing up a puzzle." Chris said as he opened the door.

He had sweatpants and a tight blue shirt on. God damn it. Why did I even break up with this man.

"Um. That's fine. I could drive around and come back."

"No. Why would you waste gas? Come in."

He spoke. I froze because I haven't been inside since I packed all my shit and moved out.

"Well. Brian is in the car so.."

"He can wait in the car. That's fine. If he has a problem with that he can say it to my face."

Chris was always so petty about something. He motioned me to go inside and I finally did.

I noticed he still had the paintings I put up when we first moved in—but Chris didn't like them. I figured he'd take them off when I moved out.