Chapter Twenty One: Part 3

Warnings: Smut!

The next morning I woke up to Chris who was deep in sleep cuddling against my chest.

Our room looked over a beautiful beach, which brought in a warm breeze that lifted the curtains up. I played with Chris's hair and just stared away at the waves crashing down.

I slightly moved away to get up, but this caused Chris to slowly wake.

"No. Stay.." His voice still raspy. He held me tighter around my waist.

I stayed put and just admired him as he fell back asleep against my chest.

This man was so fine, I can't believe he was my boyfriend, he was all mine. I wouldn't trade these mornings for anything in the world.

When I looked at the time it was early around 7:30 am, so I just stayed in bed with Chris.

I fell asleep again and woke up around an hour later, he was still sleeping.

"Baby, you gotta get up now."

I caressed his cheek.

"Mmm no, I wanna stay here forever."

He mumbled.

"Okay then, I guess you'll have to miss out on the fun day I have planned for us."

His eyes widened. I realized Chris was always the one inviting me to romantic dinners, paying for me, taking care of me. So, it's my turn to return the same type of love.

"R-Really baby?"

"Yes handsome, so let's get ready so we can start our day."

"I love you."

He kissed my lips as he jumped up and headed straight into the bathroom. I laid in my bed scrolling through social media and checking up on my sister back in LA.

Once Chris was out of the shower, I hopped in, got ready. I wore some makeup, I let my hair air dry, wore some beach sandals and a short yellow dress, I also made sure to wear the necklace Chris bought me.

Chris wore a peach shirt that covered his muscles perfectly. He also wore some khakis and a hat, which he wore backwards and let's not forget the gold chain.

"So can I ask what you have planned?"

Chris placed his arm around me as we walked out of our room.

"Mmm no you can not." I smirked at him.

I held his hand and led him towards my top secret date. He pulled my towards the car and I pulled him towards me.

"No baby, we're walking, it's beautiful out.."

"Ughh.."

Chris groaned.

"Don't whine Christopher."

I pulled him towards the side walk and we strolled along.

Passing people on bicycles, older kids playing volleyball on the beach, other kids were also dancing then we approached kids playing soccer in the street.

We stopped when one kid was about 3 years old, came up to me and huddled around my leg.

"Oh my god, Chris, look."

I looked down to set a small pair of eyes staring back up at me.

"Hey buddy, this ones mine."

Chris joked.

"Should I pick him up? Where's his mom?"

The kid tugged on my dress. I bent down and he used both of his hands to touch all over my face.