Character Aesthetics 🌟

CELEBRITY CRUSH

STARRING:

Y/N Y/L/N EVANS

Y/n was the first reader I ever wrote before, along with CC being my first book. She is strong, considerate and one of a kind. There's a reason Chris was so drawn and fell so in love. I will always keep CC Y/n and her story close to my heart.

• Referred to as baby, babe, and sweetheart by Chris
• Is Chris's anxiety buddy
• Sienna's Mama
• Nikki's big sister
• Loved to act as a child and lived her dream by moving to LA with Nikki and making her debut
• Meets Tom during the casting of Chaos Walking, they've been best friends ever since
• Has an addiction to pancakes
• Loves to travel and loves to be a mom
• Chris's soulmate
• Wants to help women all over the world with the powerful story about her life the good and the bad; her brother, meeting Chris, going through pregnancy...

• Referred to as baby, babe, and sweetheart by Chris• Is Chris's anxiety buddy • Sienna's Mama • Nikki's big sister • Loved to act as a child and lived her dream by moving to LA with Nikki and making her debut• Meets Tom during the casting of Chao...

CHRISTOPHER ROBERT EVANS

Chris was the inspiration for this book. And I thank him everyday for existing because if he didn't I would've never met any of you beautiful readers and souls. He had a MAJOR character development in this story, and I really wanted him to be a soft, goofy and sweet lover. And I hope I did that!

• Sienna's & Dodger's Dada
• Your anxiety buddy
• Matches our reckless, passionate energy
• Loved us no matter what, despite his mistakes.
• Fell so hard for us that first day when he went to the Chaos Walking premiere.
• Despite being through so much, you were his rock. And never did he want to be away from you.
• Not your Dad's or Liam's favorite.
• Is Sienna's favorite (for now)
• Used to be extremely jealous and protective over you.
• Now he's still jealous but he's gotten better about it.
• Has made mistakes but he's learned from them!
• Flew to the Bahamas to ask your dad for your hand in marriage—after being told no Chris went ahead and married you anyway!

 • Has made mistakes but he's learned from them!• Flew to the Bahamas to ask your dad for your hand in marriage—after being told no Chris went ahead and married you anyway!