Chapter Four

I woke up this morning still nervous about meeting Chris Evans tonight. I almost forgot that the movie I spent 7 months filming is premiering tonight!

I spent all day cleaning my condo, which helped me with my anxiety. I had lost track of time when my agent called asking if I was ready. Little did I know she was right outside my front door.

"Y/N! Are you serious? The premiere is in an hour! You aren't even ready!" Sara scowled at me as she moved past me and pulled my dress from my closet and grabbed some heels.

"I didn't realize what time it was. Sorry." I closed the door

Sara pulled out your makeup bag and began to help you with your hair. In less than 30 minutes you were ready. You wore a tight red dress that complimented your caramel skin tone and caressed every curve you had. You put on some red lipstick to match with your dress and your hair was slick straight.

"You look amazing sweetie!" Sara praised you.

I took some selfies with her and posted them on my Instagram.

@y/n: Premiere ready! @SaraSmith

Tom was waiting on you outside. Sara would be at the after party which was a little later. Liam complimented you as you walked by to the front entrance.

"Beautiful as ever! Ms.Y/n!"

"Thanks Liam. You're too sweet." I winked

Tom had opened the front entrance door for me as he saw me walking towards him.

"Y/n! Wow! You look stunning!" Tom spoke trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks Tom, so do you!"

Tom had on an all black suit and his brown hair was fluffed up. He looked good. I took a deep breathe and all I could inhale was his cologne.

As we reached the premiere, I caught a glimpse of how many people were actually there. Tons of paparazzi and other famous people like Chris Hemsworth and his wife, Nick Jonas and his wife and even Adam Sandler was there. I began to have a small panic attack, Tom gave me some water and told me to take deep breaths.

"It's gonna be okay, Y/n, the nerves will subside eventually." He took the water from your hand and placed it in the cup holder.

"I'm okay. Let's do this."

Tom was the first one to step outside the car, the paparazzi adored him. Tom would wave and smile, he was a natural. He turned around to help you out the car like the gentleman he was. He grabbed your arm and place it through his elbow.

"Just smile and wave." Tom whispered

I did as he told me to as we made our way to the red carpet, where other actors like Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlett Johansson were also taking pictures. Tom had stepped away from me in order for the paparazzi to take pictures of me by myself. I prayed that I look good in these pics since they'd be plastered everywhere later. I waved and smiled and did every pose I could think of.

"Y/n, over here!"

"Y/n, give me a smile!"

Tom and I then joined together as the paparazzi continued to take more pictures. This all felt so surreal, maybe I was a movie star. After a while we continued to inside the premiere where the reporters and the media were. There was still no sign of Chris anywhere.

Tom pulled away from my arm and went his separate way to answer questions. He gave me a wink. I approached entertainment tonight and began to answer any questions they had.

"Y/n! You look beautiful!" The media reporter scanned me up and down.

"Thank you!"

"How do you feel since this is your first movie premiere?"

"A little nervous but I'm so excited for my fans to watch this movie! It's going to be awesome."

"So I saw that you posted a photo on Instagram right before coming here, could you tell us who that is?"

"That's my amazing agent Sara, who's also like an older sister, I love her dearly."

"How sweet!"

I could hear some commotion coming from my right side, I turned and sure enough it was Tom joking around with Anthony Mackie. Since Mackie thought Tom was a brat he brought him a juice box, they were laughing hysterically.

"So Y/n, tell us will you be making more movies in the future?"

I focused back on the interviewer.

"Of course! This is only the beginning, I certainly plan to make more movies!"

I heard more commotion, toward the same spot where Anthony Mackie and Tom were. I looked back again and their commotion was due to Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans arriving. They did their bro hugs and began to converse amongst themselves.

Chris was wearing an all black suit with a red bow, what a coincidence. His hair was slicked back and his baby blue eyes sparkles under the bright lights. He was like a real life prince. He was so tall and handsome as hell.

"Great we can't wait to see you in future projects! Now I'm sure you've seen everyone's talking about your celeb crush! And can I say great choice!"

I turned again to the lady who was interviewing me.

"Yeah! It's certainly been the talk of the hour, but it really is just a harmless crush." You smiled.

"Thank you Y/n! Please enjoy the rest of your evening!"

You thanked the interviewer and after multiple other interviews with various media platforms you finally went inside where the premiere was being held. Tom was still answering questions but reassured you he'd be inside soon. Your directors for the movie, the Russo Brothers, caught your attention and waved for you to come over. They were talking with important producers and Robert Downey Jr. was also there.

"Hello, gentleman!" You gentled smiled and waved.

"Y/n! Great to see you hun." Anthony Russo engulfed you in a hug.

"Let me introduce you to the one and only Robert Downey Jr."

You turned to face him and stuck your hand out.

"Y/n, I've heard great things!" RDJ said as he kindly shook your hand while the other hand was holding champagne.

"I'm glad, I've also heard amazing things about you! It's an honor to meet you really! I'm a huge fan of your work."

I was such a fan girl. Robert smiled and gave his thanks.

"How's it been with your first interviews and all that?" asked Joseph Russo one of the directors as he pulled you away from the other men.

"Uhm, it's been good, I'm so glad I get to meet talented people, the cameras do catch me off guard sometimes but I'm handling it."

"That's great, it'll get easier as you go kid." Joseph walked you to where Tom was.

"Hey Y/n! I found you again." Tom smiled widely

"Make sure you keep her company Holland!" Joesph walked back to where RDJ was.

I took Tom's arm again and asked him where we were going as we began to walk.

"Uhm to meet a few people."

The butterflies had began to flutter in my stomach, this meant Tom was about to introduce me to all his marvel co stars.