Chapter Forty Eight

Warnings: implied smut, ANGST, small time skips

As days passed by, I continued working on Grey's Anatomy fighting desperately through the nausea.

They only wanted me for a couple more episodes so I'd be wrapping up soon.

My costars like Ellen and Chandra were so helpful and always made sure I was drinking water and getting my breaks.

I didn't tell them I was pregnant but I guess they figured it out. And I told them to keep it a secret between the three of us because Chris wants to fly out to Boston to tell his family. So that they can be "the first ones" to know.

And since I cut off all ties with my parents. Chris's family was the only family I had left besides Nikki and Liam.

I agreed to fly out to Boston with Chris but I told him there's someone I have to tell before we go. And he said it wasn't a problem.

So as of right now no one knows, except for Chris and I. And Chandra, Ellen oh - and also Nikki.

Oh god, he's going to kill me.

Since coming from France, Chris has just been around the house more. He's been doing light works like commercials, promoting a new phone that came out, and interviews.

Right now I was home on our bed, watching a movie with dodger. These days I have been feeling extremely lightheaded and sick so I haven't been doing much other than filming for Grey's.

My mood was another thing, I was having terrible mood swings were the slightest thing would tick me off and the smallest thing would make me cry. The other day on the drive back home, I was crying because I saw two baby ducks alone walking along the road. A very confused Chris tried to comfort me as he listened to me explain that maybe they were lost and that we needed to help them find their mother.

Chris was at his agents office - hopefully not walking in on Nate and Sara having sex - but hopefully asking for some time off to be with me more. He's determined to be with me every second of this pregnancy. Helping me, in any way he could - and of course I wasn't complaining. I want him around me all the time.

I was just dozing off into an afternoon nap when the front door opened.

"Hm, Chris?" I call out

I hear keys being dropped on the table and the door being shut again.

"Chris?" The anxiety being awoken inside me as I begin to think it's not Chris if he's not answering.

Nikki and I have spoken only using codes through an unknown email. She makes sure to update me with her big plan with Jensen.

Last week, from what I understood in the code, she said that the detective they are working with have already arrested JB's workers all over the world - who were smuggling drugs.

So, right now JB is a lone wolf all by himself, god knows where. Nikki says that Jensen told her that the last he heard of him was that he was off to Europe which makes me so thankful that Chris made it home safely since JB was in the same part of the world as him - and yet he didn't try anything.

Before I could call out again, Chris walks into our bedroom with a frown on his face and he throws his hat to the side before cuddling on top of me.

I could tell he had a bad day because he didn't feel like talking.

"What's wrong baby?" I gently caress his back. As his large arms snake around me - pulling me in closer.

I took a big breath of relief.