Bonus • Chaos Walking Audition 🎬

Bonus Part #3 ❤️

You're one step closer to your dream career when you get the call for a potential movie opportunity alongside Tom Holland, and it's where your entire life changes.

"Why am I here again?" Chris turns to speak to Megan, forgetting all about why he was in a meeting room, on set today.

"To speak about the potential new actor for the new movie next year, you're set to film in three months."

Chris nods his head, "right."

Today many movies were just one step closer to happening on Lot 67. Where many newbies were showing all they got to be able to live their dream and succeed.

"I'm going to go the bathroom, real quick," Chris gets up, and brushes his hands together as he makes his way past the directors and out to the huge line of freshly new actors wanting the co-star roll beside Chris Evans.

"Hey guys," Chris politely smiles and nods to them, one guy here he will be working side to side with so that's exciting, making his way to the restroom a girl passes by him so quickly he barely had a chance to see if she was even a girl.

"Excuse me! I'm so sorry!" She shouts as she bumps into Chris just barely picking her head up, her hair whooshing past her as she ran.

"All good," Chris says, which he shouldn't have because the girl was long gone, running on her legs as she tried to make it somewhere on time.

After arriving almost fucking late to your first audition, you, by the glory of god, made it just in time. Even had a few minutes to rehearse your lines as the others watched you.

"I got this, I got this," you whisper as you walk back and forth outside the audition room, 5 girls have already walked out crying. Holding the script they've practiced for the last three months in their hands.

You were warned that the directors of Hollywood were no fucking joke.

You're freaking out. Repeating that it will all be fine over and over again in your head. Trying to silence those little anxious voices in your head that were staring everything that could go wrong.

"Whew, I got this," you breath out again.

This morning before your sister headed to school, she said you would do great things, that's what her big speech entailed, and she also included you were going to meet THE Tom Holland and he may fall in love with you and be set for life.

But you didn't want Tom, you've heard great things about him and you know he's a wonderful person and actor. You had a crush on someone else, but that wasn't the point, he's way out of your league anyway.

"Y/n Y/l/n?" A lady comes out to get you, she's amused that you're not sitting in your seat, but pacing around the little waiting around.

You look around to see who she was calling, looking at the chairs, they were all empty, realization dawns upon you. She had called your name. That's right. That was your name.

"Right," you sigh, and smile, trying to be more excited than nervous, "that's me."

Following the lady inside the room, you have wondered for the past half hour how it looked like inside. A long white table with four people occupying the only four chairs in the room, the two directors, the screen writer, and Tom Holland.

Yes, Tom Holland was just five feet from you. With a warm smile on his kind face.

"Hi," your heart is racing and your body is literally melting from how much you're sweating, yet your voice comes out calm thank god, "my name is Y/n Y/l/n and I'm here to audition for the role of Viola."

"Welcome Y/n!" Tom applauds you and smiles, one of the other directors nod, and the other actually speaks.

"Show us what you got, Y/l/n."

You start reading off the lines from the part you were told to practice, stepping into another role, you disconnect yourself and become Viola. You become her feelings, her personality, her dialogue.

You were finally living your dream, and you hope to keep living it as you make your way into this celebrity world. It also puts you one step closer to your celebrity crush but there's no way that would ever happen.

"Alright, I've seen enough," One of the directors speak, "you've got a future in Hollywood, I'm just not sure if it'll be this movie that will give you it. You got the acting part down, but I really was looking for something else."

You nod and respectfully take his feedback with a positive outlook, the other director doesn't speak, but Tom does, "you were phenomenal, this movie thrilling, it's creative, it's something unique and I think you'd be a perfect fit."

You ignore the butterflies attacking your insides, as you feel joy in each part of your being, Tom Holland just  complimented your acting!

The lady who let you in comes to get you again, and you politely say goodbye to everyone and hope you'd at least be called in for some more readings. You've heard that is always a good sign.

"We're done here, fellas, it's her. I know it is. She's pretty, she knows how to act, she's something fresh that's what the people need!"

"The people want Angelia Jolie." The director snarks, chuckling.

"Trust me, Doug," Tom stands to make sure his point is heard, "I don't know why I feel in my gut she's the one. She's perfect for this role, and I know you know it too. Imagine, this movie being her first big break, and her being thanking you in every speech at the Oscar's she makes."

Doug thinks, you are the new fresh breath of air the people have been wanting, and looks towards his co-director...

And a few days later, you got the call that would change your entire life.

a/n: Chris and Y/n met accidentally for half a millisecond....yeah I did that!!!! 😋❤️ they barely even remember the encounter LOL since he didn't see her face and she didn't see who she bumped into.