Bonus • Girls Night Out 💋

Bonus Part #11 ❤️

mini additional part in the end!

Your dad, Chris, and Liam watch the kids while you and Nikki attend the Eras Concert.

"You're sure you're going to be alright with all three, baby?" You ask your hubby who was currently cuddling you from behind while you stood in front of your vanity.

Clasping your earrings together in each ear. And making sure your bracelets were ready to go.

"I'll be fine, I got your dad and Liam to help me."

You take a deep breath, nervously looking at him through the mirror, "then I should rearrange my question, will you guys be alright with all three?"

Chris can see and sense the worry in you, in your voice, in your eyes.

It's not easy leaving the kids, he knows it whenever he has to even be apart from them for an hour while he makes a trip to the grocery store.

"Honey, there's one person for each kid. A perfect ratio. We will be fine." Your husband calms you, and kisses your cheek, making you smile and feel completely at ease.

"Mama, where-going?" Sienna asks you, she's crawled into your lap and has not budged from your arms since you and Chris walked down from being in your room.

Your dad was here and so was Liam, watching the remains of a basketball game.

"I'm going with Aunt Kiki, and a few of our friends to a concert, baby." You caress Sienna's cheek. She has such baby soft skin, and her lashes fan out above her cheeks, her lips parted.

"Sienna go," She pouts at you, recently she's been very clingy with you which you love, since she normally always wants Chris and wants to be held by him.

Chris is the first to shake his head, "no Nena, concerts are not a place for a baby girl like you."

Although he's reprimanding her, he uses a gentle voice to explain to your 2 year old.

"Sienna. Go." Sienna repeats, pushing buttons...

Chris answers her, more firmer this time, "no ma'am."

"Sienna! Go!" Sienna shouts at him, making you and your husband both widen your eyes, she's getting to be very sassy and particular these days.

"Whew, you might need to go to bed early today, young lady." Chris pinches her cheek, which makes Sienna even more ticked off, "come give Dada a kiss."

"Let do this thing!" Nikki appears in her sparkly outfit. Going down the stairs, as her dress sparkled under the living room lights.

She shakes her hips and immediately the fringe on her dress begins to move, swaying back and forth furiously.

Sienna watches her Aunt Kiki with a finger in her mouth, blinking at the sparkles reflecting off the light in the room.

Nikki starts to jump, and sway side to side, you, Chris and Sienna stare at her confused, "okay, yeah, these pumps will work." Your sister announces, her heels clicking pass you guys when she walks towards the kitchen counter where her clutch was.

Chris chuckles softly, and so do you, both of you exchanging eye contact, you both are used to Nikki and her mannerisms, Chrissy leans into kiss you, you just look so beautiful and radiant this evening.

"NO!" Sienna shouts, hitting Chris's arm to get him to stop kissing you. But it just makes him laugh more.

The twins begin to cry in their cribs, and Chris sighs, maybe dealing with your three kids, four if he's counting Liam, wasn't such a great idea?