Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3

So we're back on track with the celebrity crush story! Thank you all for your feedback on the short story. You guys are the best!
But now it's time to find out how Y/n is dealing with so much family drama....

Warnings: mentions of blood, angst, fluff.

I rolled over and noticed Y/n was still sleeping. She looked so angelic, effortlessly beautiful. I loved the way her hair fell perfectly without her trying, the way her eyes crinkled when she smiled, the sound of her laugh—I was completely in love with this girl. She had me wrapped around her finger.

I admired her once more before softly pecking her shoulder and neck, trying to wake her up.

She finally stirred—stretching her arms up.

"Morning handsome."

"Hi honey." I blushed because I loved when Y/n called me handsome.

"Can you tell me about that surprise now?"

"How about you get ready and I show you?"

I smirked and she got up quickly to go shower. I plopped back onto the bed. How did I get so lucky?

A day in the life of Chris J. Evans🥰...

After some time I got up to make some coffee. When I entered our room again, Y/n was getting ready.

"How are you so beautiful?"

She blushed at my comment.

"Can we go now? Pwease?" Y/n begged.

"I still have to shower but I won't be long. Sit tight."

I sipped the last of my coffee and placed it on the night stand.

She began making our bed and I told her to leave it, that the maids would come in soon to do that. But she never listened to me.

I finally got ready after showering. Y/n squealed up and down as I locked our room with the keycard. I had told her to wear her bathing suit underneath her clothes. So obviously she knew the surprise had something to do with water.

We hopped into the jeep I rented and took off. Maybe about 25 miles south. At one point Y/n went up through the sunroof to really feel the breeze.

"Having fun up there?" I asked.

"Yes baby. I am." She sat back down in her seat, but not before she kissing my cheek.

I reached over to grip her thigh as she slowly played with my arm—caressing it. The best feeling ever.

Y/n and I had different love languages. Like any couple. Y/n's love language was more being spoiled with gifts, going away for trips and the need to be reassured. Don't get me wrong I love traveling with my girl, but my love language was definitely physical touch. I always had to be around or touching her.

"Chris?"

I looked over from the road to Y/n when she called my name.