Bonus • Teaching Nena Spanish

Bonus Part  #1 ❤️

You and Nena show Chris how much Sienna has learned from you ever since she's learned how to talk...

The babies are down for their nap, and it's just you and Chris trying to entertain Sienna so she doesn't start to get fussy.

She's two years old, but she's starting to get to the point where she wants to do everything herself, or if Chris or you play with the wrong toy or don't understand what she wants — she will throw a tantrum.

You're desperately trying to get her to regulate her emotions, by vocally telling you what is wrong. Not just crying and throwing a fit.

Today she seems to be okay, you think she may be starting to catch a cold because she won't budge from Chris's arms. Snuggled in his embrace as she watched Mickey Mouse on the TV.

It's been an hour and a half and she hasn't moved.

"Nena, you wanna show Dada what we've been working on?" You brush your hand in her hair softly, she looks at you and nods.

Poking her arms out so you would take her, Chris loosens his embrace on her as you pick her from your husband's arms. He lowers the volume on the TV. And catches a glimpse of the babies sleeping in the baby monitor.

You set her down in between the both of you, and cup her little chunky cheeks in one of your hands.

"Nena, can you count to 10 in español?"

Nena nods, and her eyes bounce between both yours and Chris's, she puts a hand on Chris's forearm, to make sure he doesn't float away. She constantly needs to be near him.

"Uno...dos..." she starts off strong, you can see how she tries to think about the following word, being patient you and Chris stay quiet, letting her learn on her own.

"...tres...cuatro...cinco..." Sienna pronounces each number paired with an adorable baby voice, you're smiling from ear to ear so freaking proud.

"...seis...siete...nueve..." she continues, proud of how she's making her parents feel — so happy.

Chris's hand is on his chest, his heart about to burst, his baby girl counting to 10 in Spanish is something he absolutely adores. And the fact that you were her teacher.

A few seconds go by as Sienna tries to remember the final number, she struggles, looking at you for help, you press your thumb into her cheek, soothing her, "the last number, baby love, number ten."

"...dieci!" Sienna smiles big, finally remembering the last number. Chris giggles at the frown to your lips, but you quickly smile and giggle.

Chris's grandma has been visiting and she's staying at Lisa's, and she only speaks Italian, just a few English words so naturally Sienna picked up on that.

"Well, maybe she can learn both, Spanish from you and Italian from Nana." Your husband reassures you, and leans to kiss your pout.

"Sienna, baby love!" You exclaim, you have no problem with her learning Italian, her being multilingual would be awesome! But you really want her to remember, you know she knows it. She just needs more practice.

"Number ten in español," you grab her and kiss her cheek, she smirks over at Chris making faces at her which you scold him, he's distracting your student.

The cutest student ever.

"Uno...dos..." you begin again, "...tres y cuatro..." singing the song that's helped your daughter learn numbers 1-10, "...cinco y seis...siete y ocho..."

Chris watches carefully with a pure grin on his lips, he loves his life, getting to come home to you, his amazing and beautiful wife, and his baby girl, Nena, who keeps him on his toes and tires him out, along with his babies, Bubba & Bebe.

The nicknames you've created for the twins, and Chris loved it, Bubba was a must of course, Chris growing up with that name was the equivalent to what the nickname 'Nena' meant to you.

And Bebe, means Baby in Spanish, but he just loves it so much it suits his baby girl so well. But that doesn't mean he can't call Sienna that too.

"...nueve..." You whisper to Nena, she looks at Chris as she tries to remember.

"You got it, jelly bean, you know it, baby," Chris cheers his baby on, you hold her hands while she stands in front of you. She's two, yet she's still so tiny.

"Diez!" Sienna squeaks out and you and Chris cheer loudly, cheering her success making Sienna squeal and laugh.

"I don't know if that was right but your mom is clapping so I am too!" Chris continues to clap explaining to Nena making you burst out laughing.

"You hear that, Nena? We're going to have to teach Dada some Spanish!" You kiss your baby girl on her cheek as she leaves you and walks over to Dada. Falling into his lap and arms once again.

"I'd love to have you teach me, Mrs.Evans," Chris speaks with a mischievous smile, and a dirty tone, "any day, Prof."

You roll your eyes, but grab his face, "I'm very strict you must know." Sienna's eyes returning back to the screen, after she pinched Chris's hand to turn up the volume. She's getting to be so smart as she gets older. You and Chris have your absolute hands full.

"Oh yeah?" Chris raises his brows and bites into his bottom lip, he's always so horny.

Yet you love him. He's yours.

Sienna sneezes into Chris's shirt, as parents it's natural to get sneezed on, he looks at you, she sniffles and you frown, reaching towards the coffee table for a tissue you gently wipe her little baby nose. She's definitely catching something and you're devastated.

As a mother, seeing your kids sick or hurting is heart wrenching. But lucky for Nena, she has two very loving and caring parents who'd bring her the moon.

"You okay, jellybean?" Chris whispers and kisses the top of Sienna's head.

She breathes in through her nose and you can hear the subtle congestion. Sienna's eyes are still fixated on Mickey Mouse on the TV, but she still communicates, "here hurt," she touches her neck, and you and Chris exchange yet another look.

You both won't be going anywhere, anytime soon. You have to make sure you don't catch anything and pass it over to the twins, while also taking care of sweet Nena.

"Enferma," Sienna says sick in Spanish. And presses a hand to her chest to indicate herself.

"Oh my goodness," Chris speaks in his baby voice, cuddling Sienna closer in his embrace. She always looks so tiny in her father's arms. Since Chris is buff, tall and so masculine, "we're so sorry, bub, that you're sick."

"You understood her?" You're surprised and widen your eyes, your hubby understood a Spanish word and you didn't have to translate for him.

Chris chuckles at you, "okay, maybe I read some of the Spanish word books you have for Sienna in her room." Your husband confesses making you laugh out loud. He's adorable!

You pucker your lips, and he kisses you while smiling, "I love you," you say, you really did. With your entire soul.

"I love you more, babe," he kisses you a few more times, not being able to get enough. He's so in love with you.

"Eh!" Sienna grunts and pushes you away from Chris. She still hasn't grown out of that phase. She's had it since she was just 5 months old. She does not like anyone touching, kissing, hugging her Dada during her Dada time...or anytime.

"Sowy," you frown and speak in a light voice, kissing your daughter on her tiny forehead, she seems to forgive you when you back away a bit, Chris laughing hysterically making Sienna's little body jiggle as he did.