Chapter Nine

WARNINGS; SMUT, just a little bit.

On our way to Magic Kingdom, Chris bought me a Mickey shaped churro.

We sat down on a bench near by.

A middle aged couple kept looking at Chris. Chris just kept eating his churro, he was so unbothered. I couldn't stop staring at him, he was so fricking CUTE..

The lady had came up to us.

"I'm sorry to bother you hun, but are you Chris Evans?"

She lowered her voice when she said his name.

"Yeah, I am."

Chris whispered back.

"Oh hun, do you think I can get a picture for my daughter? She's a huge marvel fan."

"Of course! I'd be happy too."

"I can take the photo if you'll let me."

I looked at the lady.

"Thank you, sweetheart."

I took the photo of them and the lady thanked us both and walked away. No one else seemed to notice.

We made our way to Magic Kingdom. I pulled my phone out and began recording to send to my mom.

"Let's get a picture babe."

Chris looked at me, his eyes hiding behind his dark shades. We took the selfie and Chris had sweetly placed a kiss on my cheek in one of them. This man made me feel some type of way, I swear.

Still no one pointed us out, until a group of teenage girls noticed me and Chris. But by this time we had began walking again to one of Chris's favorite rides.

"So I never asked, are you a Disney fan?" Chris spoke with one arm around your neck.

"Probably the biggest."

"Not as big as me. I know all the songs." He answered back.

"Well so do I mister."

We waited in the rapid line to go on the ride.

The group of teenage girls were behind us. I could hear them whisper to one another. They finally built up the courage to speak to me.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry, but are you Y/n Y/l/n? You're in that movie with Tom Holland?"

"Yeah."

"Omg, can we have a photo?"

I smiled and agreed as the girl put her phone up for a selfie. Chris didn't turn around and if he did there would be a lot of screaming. However one of the girls did recognize him.

"Isn't that Chris Evans?!"

He turned around quick in response to her yelling.

"Yes. Hi ladies, how are you guys?"

They almost fainted in excitement.

"Omg I have to take a selfie with both of you!" spoke another girl.

She held up her phone, Chris and I smiled as she took the picture.

The girls had left after Chris signed the backs of their shirts. Surprisingly, no one else noticed either of us the rest of the time at Disney.

After three hours had gone by the sun was setting and I was so tired from riding most of the rides. Chris grabbed my hand as we headed towards the car.