Chapter Seventy

☆Oh my gosh, it's been so long! Hi everyone, welcome back 💜

★Before you start reading, I just wanted to thank everyone for being so patient. I know this book means a lot to a lot of people, just like it's gotten you through hard times, it's gotten me through much worse.

☆I also wanted to see that, it's almost going to be a year that I posted this book! It was March of 2021 when I posted my first two chapters and next thing I knew we're here 💓

★I don't say it enough, but thank you for your support, your comments, your votes....it's the only thing that's gotten Celebrity Crush to where it is now!

☆Without further ado.....I have a very special surprise for everyone towards the end of the chapter.....🥰🍼

Warnings: Smut and Fluff, multiple times skips! + pregnancy inaccuracies...I think, it's a long one, grab your snacks!

"Dr.Montgomery will be right in." The nurse smiles at me and Chris as she gently closed the door of the exam room.

"I can't believe we're back here so soon." Chris states, peeking out of the windows of the tall building and watching the cars go by, "I'm not complaining though honey, I'll be back here as many times as you want."

"Christopher, please calm down and stop talking like that." I  scold him, kicking my legs nervously back and forth as I sat on the exam table. Playing with the skin around my fingers.

"Like what?" He asks softly. Walking over to me, grabbing my hands and cradling them into both of his to make me stop fidgeting,

"Like you're going to get me pregnant again as soon as I have our second baby." I giggle, silently thanking him with a kiss on his hand.

"Can't promise you anything, doll." He smirks up at me, kissing my forearm. Then he laid his head gently on me, and we took a moment to really be aware that we are having another baby.

Another child. Another Sienna, whether it's in boy or girl form.

"I hope this one is another girl." He whispers.

"I bet you would, Chrissy." I smile, running a gentle hand through his fluffy hair.

Two soft knocks on the door, then Dr.Montgomery came in and greeted us.

"First of all congratulations, honey!" He says to me, with a warm smile.

"Just lay back and we'll see how far along you are."

Chris stood to help me lay back on the exam table, standing as he held my hand tightly. Placing a few kisses here and there.

"This is going to be a bit cold," Montgomery explains before squeezing gel onto my stomach.

"Alright, let's see." He says, moving the wand to the very end of my torso, which would be my uterus.

And then there it was, it just a small speck in the center of the ultrasound screen but I knew that was my baby.

Our baby.

I looked over at Chris and he was so happy. His eyes twinkling, and that soft warm smile of his plastered on his handsome face.

"Looks like you're 8 weeks along, Y/n." Montgomery explains to me, while Chris and I looked at the ultrasound screen.

"8 weeks? Holy sh—"

"—uh Doctor, how soon can we know whether it's a boy or a girl?" Chris interrupts me from cursing and asks his question.

"Around 18 weeks, I can confirm to you then." Montgomery responds, removing the wand from my belly.