Deleted Chapter #1

These deleted scenes are chapters that never made it to the official book. They are not apart of the official story. I am just sharing them with you so you guys could see how many different directions the book could have gone which is interesting right? ☺️

They're just chapters I never posted because I wrote the book a different way, if that makes sense!

So to recap, this part takes place during the time Y/n's parents refuse to go to their wedding, after Y/n's birthday party and after Y/n and Chris get officially back together after they had split due to the kiss with Sebastian.

And you could probably see how different my writing was when I first started, it just goes to show we all start somewhere!

"Y/n! Glad to see your awake."

"What's happened?" I comforted my head. Confused on my surroundings.

One minute I was getting up to shower and the next I wake up in a hospital bed.

"You fainted. Due to a lack of water. You were extremely dehydrated."

"I did?"

"Yes. But you are fine. Your blood work came back and you have a high hCG count. Which is the pregnancy hormone. We already ran tests and they all came back positive. I believe you were unaware of this pregnancy which meant you weren't taking as good care of yourself, not drinking or eating enough which would also be the reason for your dehydration. I have the scans here, if you wanted to see the baby..."

I widened my eyes and seemed to have stopped listening to Dr.Fields. His voice very distant as my ears start to ring. Nikki, who was by my side begins to squeal in excitement.

"I'm gonna be an aunt! Finally!"

She rubbed my stomach, but I was still in my own world. Taking the news harshly. I finally focused and pleaded with Dr.Fields.

"No....there's no way. I-I'm. I have an IUD put in."

"Sometimes those contraceptives just don't work. It happens."

"Oh my god." I cover my eyes. Not prepared to deal with the current situation. Considering Chris was not speaking to her.

"What do you think doc should I have the kid call me Auntie Nikki or Titi Nikki? Does titi sound too weird?"

"Oh my god. Oh my god."  Y/n kept repeating.

"You're going to be a mom Y/n! Thanks for taking one for the team! That kid is going to be so spoiled by me."

"I didn't want to take one for the team Nikki! At least not now! Especially not now!"

"Welp. Maybe if you and Chris weren't screwing around every second like bunnies..." Nikki shrugged her shoulders.

this would be the part where Chapter 32 happens, (Y/n's birthday party, Chris & Her rekindle their relationship and get back together and we of course tell him the big news) Again this is not apart of the official story it is simply a deleted chapter.

"Oh my god. Are you serious? No you're messing with me." Chris looked the scan again.

"No Chris. I'm serious. That's our baby."