Chapter Thirty Five

Warnings: chapter filled with suspense, fluff, multiple time skips and a flip/flop POV between Y/n and Chris

We walked back to the conference room to say goodbye to everyone after Chris completely rearranged my guts not too long ago. I definitely needed to get more of his kinky side.

Only the thought of him being rough made my stomach flutter.

There would be a panel tomorrow morning and that would be it for this weekend.

I couldn't even make it to the elevator without limping.

"Chris, wait baby, you're walking too fast, I-I..."

"Oh doll, come here I gotcha."

He lifted me up and swung me over his shoulder. Carrying my heels in one hand.

When we entered our room he plopped me onto the bed and I laid there, as he undressed himself. Taking his suit off and unbuttoning his dress shirt.

I could tell he was tired since his eyes were heavy and he was yawning.

"Which pj top do you want baby? The black one? Or the grey striped one?"

"The black one."

Chris slipped some shorts on and made his way over to me. I turned to face him. Admiring his tattoos and sexy body.

"You're so hot." I said

"Why thank you doll." He smirked. "Now lift up."

I sat up and he slipped my dress off. Then he helped me put on my pjs.

"Is it bad I want more?" I pulled him down to whisper in his ear.

He looked into my soul and gave me a charming smirk.

"Not at all." Chris alternated his stare between my breasts and my lips, teasing me.

I rubbed my thighs together which made me whimper softly, still very sore.

He noticed this as he let out a soft chuckle and kindly placed my pj top over my head, making sure it covered my body.

I slowly got up, to brush my teeth and Chris came in the bathroom a little later as well. He was such a man child that he sprinkled water on me and then I threw some at him—we soaked the bathroom floor and the mirrors were covered in water droplets.

I snuck under the covers. I was already closing my eyes when I felt Chris's side of the bed shuffle, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back towards him. As he rested his head in the crook of my neck I went to sleep feeling so safe.

"Good night gorgeous..."
______________________

The next morning we woke up and it was our last day speaking with reporters and all that.

Right now the avengers cast was hanging out in the panel room.

We were also speaking with fans and signing everything from shirts to posters to cds.