Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1

Hi my lovelies! I know it's been so long, but I am truly so grateful for your patience, and support! ❤️ The way you guys love this story is my motivation to keep writing it.

This is part one of a two part update 😍

Also! I know we've been focused a lot on Nena, the twins, and moving officially to Boston, but in this part I really wanted to focus on Nikki, and check in with her. She's been through a lot and I just didn't want that to go unnoticed (hence the warnings)

Warnings: mentions of miscarriage, past trauma, depression.

🌈 Without further ado...chapter 77: Part 1 🌈

E News: After winning his case against a former flame, Chris Evans is headed back to Boston with his wife and daughter amidst cheating allegations. Sources say they want to forget LA all together.

ET: Actor Chris Evans and his wife Y/n are moving permanently to Boston. The couple will no longer be residing in Los Angeles. Their one year old daughter, Sienna, will be going with them.

E News: Y/n Evans shares adorables photos of how their Boston house is looking like this Christmas season. Y/n shares a cute video of their daughter Sienna, trying to put a Santa Hat on Dodger.

PEOPLE: Oh Baby! Y/n Evans shares how's she's feeling being 32 weeks pregnant with twins while also taking care of a toddler. She shares her struggles of being a mom and completely moving between states.

ET: Chris Evans' daughter, Sienna had a cast placed on her arm due to a hairline fracture in her wrist. Chris and Y/n both have said she's fine. Chris posted this video of Sienna getting her cast on. The couple explains that Sienna fell into a box of Christmas decorations and when reaching to stop herself, she fractured her wrist. Poor thing!

PEOPLE: Chris Evans takes his family to Disney, he claims his baby daughter, Sienna, has never been. Y/n Evans shares how it was like going to Disney while being 30 weeks pregnant with twins. Despite everything, it seems this family had a wonderful time. The couple also shared the moment Sienna met her favorite, Mickey Mouse, for the first time.

E News: Chris Evans has posted a photo of his wife and his daughter to start off the new year, but many of his fans are suspicious that Y/n has already given birth to their twins. Sources say Y/n was due in December, and she was set to have Christmas babies, even in the same hospital that Sienna was born in. Could it be true? Are the Evans twins making their debut in the world?

• Y/n's POV •

🎄 Beginning of December 🎄

I throw a few of Chris's dirty clothes, a few of Nena's and mine into the washer.

I also managed to steal Sienna's stuffie, fifi, while she took a nap on her father.

It needs a good wash, it's covered in baby drool, dried milk, chocolate finger smudges, and I'm pretty sure the blotches of reddish orange are from the spaghetti we had for dinner the last night.

Our first dinner in Boston actually, we've been here about a day and I fell in love with this house all over again.

It takes me back to at time where Chris and I were fighting, I was pregnant with Sienna and had a scared when I began bleeding.