Chapter Eighty

Hi my lovelies! ❤️ here it is, Chapter 80!! Which is so so crazy to say 😭😭😭 but here we are. Next update will be Friday! Sorry for posting this later than the time I was supposed to, I got caught up making the mood-board!

Warnings; smut!!! + angst & fluff. Return of Liam and perhaps a person we aren't very fond of. Remember guys, this is all fictional and the last thing I would do to you guys is add more to the stress or problems you guys may be dealing with. It's all just apart of Y/n and Chris's story ❤️🌟 ily all!! ❤️‍🔥

Must I say the smut in this part has to be my favorite...

❤️

You swim a bit in the hot bubbling water, forgetting about all your problems and anxieties for a moment as your hot husband pours the sparkling cider for you both into champagne glasses.

It's day 2 of your getaway weekend, and it's been amazing, Chris again like always, has helped you see yourself for who you are, your beauty, your beautiful self inside and out.

That's why you're so in love with him, and you're grateful that this man is the one you're going to grow old with.

Chris carefully steps into the hot tub, with his swim trunks and two champagne glasses in his hands. Smiling at you, enjoying yourself.

Taking a seat across from where you were swimming, Chris admires you, god he loves you so much. To the point where it's only you and his children who consume his daily thoughts.

He wants to finally run something by you, something he's been thinking of for a while.

"C'mere babe," your husband demands as he speaks to you in his low voice. You roll around so that your feet are touching the bottom of the hot tub.

Smiling warmly at him, and all his glory, and handsomeness you swim over to him, knowing that the surprise he's in for — he's going to love.

Swimming over to him slowly, you both watch each other. You'll always get lost in those swimming pools of pool. Those pair of eyes you love so much, that you call home.

Getting closer to him you place your hands on his knees, and rise forward a bit so Chris could tilt the champagne glass into your mouth so you could drink.

You couldn't drink alcohol because of breastfeeding and pumping, but this substitute of sparkling cider will do.

You lick the excess that fall around your lips up, deciding to tease Chris, and it's working as his breathing gets a bit harder.

He takes a sip from his glass and moves to place both of them off to the side. He really just wants to hold you up in his lap for now.

Chris grabs your hips underwater, feeling your soft skin, and guides you up in his lap.

Now your upper chest, collarbones and shoulders were exposed and Chris grunts under the harsh breath ripped from his throat.

The tops of your breasts hung out above the bubbling water and he's right about in heaven. He knew your bikini top couldn't be that THIN.

"Let's not go back, ever," Chris jokes and pulls you closer so that your face was centimeters away and your breasts pressed up nicely against his chest.

"Oh please," you whisper out, "you're dying to go back to Nena and the babies."

It's true, he misses his kids. He misses going to wake Nena up in her room and make her breakfast while she tried to talk to him in toddler nonsense.