Chapter Eighty One

Here we are again! 🩵 CC chapter 81, isn't that just crazy you guys? I'm just in awe of this book, I love it so much and I'm so grateful I can express that love and witness that same love you guys have for this book as well.

Without further ado, Chapter Eighty One! ❄️

🌟 one month later: MARCH 🌟

It's been a month since the incident, and a month since your brother was found unresponsive in his jail cell.

It might sound cruel, but if he were alive you think you'd have trouble moving on. Knowing he was out there, ready to escape again and do it all over...again.

Torture you and your mind, interrupt your beautiful life. But he's gone. He's really gone. And you can breathe again. Chris was worried you'd be traumatized forever, but every day that passes is a day you're back to being your normal self.

Yes, you are more protective of the babies, and you don't go out as much, but he doesn't mind. He wants to cherish his private time with you and the kids.

Chris sets his baby boy down into his little crib, the twins are getting so big, and not to mention Sienna's second birthday was around the corner.

You didn't know if you wanted to do a party, conflicted you asked Nena — who has acted like nothing has happened, mostly because you and Chris convinced her it was all a bad dream and she never brought it up again, especially not after you and Chris showed her her new Barbie doll and doll house.

You asked her if she wanted a party or a trip, she immediately answered trip.

A magical one, so yes, you were all headed to Disney for Sienna's 2nd birthday.

Your sister, Tom, Scarlett and her family, Chris's family, your father, even Liam, Jensen and his wife were going too. It was going to be one big family trip!

You carefully take out the tray of fresh chocolate chip cookies from the oven and place it onto the cooling rack.

Sienna watches curiously from the ground, remaining close to your side. You and Chris are always careful not to trip over her, she's just so tiny you forget she's behind sometimes.

Smiling down at your daughter, pushing herself up on her toes to be able to see the cookies, you reach down to grab her, "they're very hot, but on the rack they will start to cool down."

You explain, kissing her temple a few times, the babies were in the living room with Chris, taking their nap, Chris loves to just watch them and realize that these two little babies were part him, part you.

"You want milk with your cookies, lovebug?" Softly you ask Sienna and she squeals, she loves her milk.

Widening her eyes in excitement she nods fast, "yes!"

A few moments later sweet Nena follows behind you as she held a piece of a gooey chocolate chip cookie, that you just couldn't resist giving to her.

She stops to take a bite, then walks more, and then stops again to chew. Chris chuckles at his toddler, he's always entertained by his two year old.

Setting the plate down of cookies, you hand Chris his glass of milk, and you take a peek at your babies, sleeping peacefully.

"Come here, jellybean, I promise nothing bad will happen if you walk and eat. Maybe if you run and eat, that might be scary." Chris waves Nena to come to him and she gladly does, waddling fast to her dada.