Chapter Seventy Nine

Hello again, my loves! ❤️ here it is, our second CC update of the week! If you've seen my announcement/message on my board, you know that next week there will be two updates to CC once again ❤️

Warnings: this chapter is like 80% smut so for my smut lovers you are welcome. In addition to that, there's so much fluff, a little angst, mentions of Kelly and the past.

💋

Chris wakes up beside his beauty of a wife, in the lingerie he bought her with so much love.

She looked so hot in it. Woah. Absolutely breathtaking.

He didn't even realize he had fallen asleep before the good part even happened! What the hell?

It's been a lot of sleepless nights since the twins were born so his fatigue was understandable.

Chris gently lets the side of your face, how could you ever think bad about yourself? Or your body?

A body that has been the home to all three of his kids, a body he fell absolutely in love with the first time he saw it (clothed and unclothed)

He'll never forget about your first night together, a night so special and so beautiful, he'll never forget how divine you looked begging for him to make you feel good.

Your skin soft and glowing in the moonlit room. He fully planned on waiting until at some point you both got married for real.

But the way you looked at him, with those pleading eyes, he couldn't refrain from undoing his slacks and his tie.

Now looking down at you, sleeping peacefully on him, it's crazy how time flies, it feels like it was just yesterday that he asked you out on that date.

Like it was just yesterday he was meeting Liam, who disliked him from the start.

Your relationship with Chris wasn't perfect, between screaming, crying and kissing in the rain, cursing his name, mixed in with the dancing outside, laughing, smiling. That's how you loved him.

It has been a rollercoaster ride that's for sure, but if you had to do it over again, you would. Because without the ups and downs, there wouldn't be Sienna, there wouldn't be your twin babies, there wouldn't be moving to Boston.

There wouldn't be living your dream life alongside the love of your life.

"I feel like you're staring a hole into my face," you speak, eyes still closed, your voice sleepy, while Chris rubs his knuckles feather lightly against your cheek.

"I just can't get over how beautiful you are." Your husband whispers to you, leaning down to kiss your lips.

You may have closed the curtains before you cuddled beside him and took a nap, so that's why the room is so dark right now.

And you can barely see the outline of his face, but of course he knows exactly where your lips are.

You think about the pure love you have for your hubby, you love him so much you can't be without him, you let out a soft sigh through your nose, "I love you, Chris."

You can feel him shake his head in the darkness, "I love you so much more."

You were his angel, the light of his life, without you there was nothing. He felt empty and alone without you.

You're his best friend, the one who gets him, the one who makes him feel like the only man to walk the earth, with those eyes, the same ones his daughters have, he falls in love with you over and over again.