What If? #2

Hello, my lovelies! Another CC bonus part for you guys! I'm so happy you are here, I'm trying to get these bonus parts up quick so we can finally start Celebrity Husband! 😍🤎

What If #2 ❤️

What if Sienna was actually supposed to be a boy?

• Chris's POV •

The amount of emotions im feeling right now, is crazy. Never have I felt so scared, so happy yet so fucking nervous in my life.

"My body is tired, Chris, it's so tired." Was all she said before she closed her eyes again. But kept opening and closing them.

I let her rest a bit, as I kept my eyes on the monitor. Making sure it didn't start to beep.

I hope everything goes well and smoothly. If it does I'll be leaving this hospital with my beautiful wife and my child.

A few minutes later and Doctor Montgomery, pulled my baby out.

"Okay! Baby is out!" He announces.

Here it is, the moment I'm going to meet the other love of my life, apart from my sweet Y/n, of course.

"You heard that, my love? Our baby is here. They're here!" I whisper onto her ear, she's still opening and closing her eyes slowly.

"Here?" She mumbles, out.

"Mhm," I tear up some more and look at her again. She's so beautiful, so fucking strong and I can't wait to raise our child with her.

The doctor, "okay, Chris what do you think it is?"

Montgomery asked me, while he was suction up something on the other side of the blue curtain.

"It's a girl, right, doc?"

"And what does mom, think it is?"

"Y/n, baby," I squeeze her hand to make her stay awake.

"Hm?" She tries her best to open her beautiful eyes.

"Hey honey, you did an amazing job! Baby is out, and everything is gonna be okay, I'm stitching you back up now."

Dr.Montgomery speaks above the curtain barrier, smiling down at Y/n.

She nods, and weakly puts her thumb up.

"Final say in the gender, Y/n, what do you think it is?" The doc kept speaking to her.

I was so anxious to see what it is, if it's a boy I wouldn't even care I'll love him so so much, and with Y/n by my side we'll be the happiest family.

A family I've always dreamed of having.

Y/n gently removes her oxygen masks in order to speak more clearly.

"I-I'm gonna...say...it's a boy." She says, breathlessly.

I smile and chuckle softly at her, "You did so good, my love. Thank you, for making me a dad."