The End...or Is It?

I am so grateful for everyone who has showed so much love to this book.

I am proud of myself for days that I wanted to quit writing, but I kept going for you guys, because I know what this book and what my other books mean to you guys.

Celebrity Crush is like my first baby, I learned how to write smut with this book, and if you read the first few chapters of CC compared to the latest ones, you can really see how much I've grown as a writer over the past two almost three years...

It's even crazy to think we've been going through it with this book for almost THREE years, like where did the time go?

We have laughed.

We have cried.

We have smiled.

According to some of you, we have even balled our eyes out in front of our parents.

We've been through a roller coaster of emotions in CC, from our hearts racing to when we saw Chris for the first time at the premiere, to when he proposed like three times, to that awful dream of Chris getting into that accident, to when the doctor pulled out our baby girl, to Chris taking our virginity, to breaking up with him, all the drama with Seb, to our crazy brother breaking into our home. And of course...Kelly, which was a headache overall.

It's been a crazy ride, but I like to think it did its job and distracted you guys from whatever you are going through.

Just know you aren't alone, and I hope whatever you are going through or what you don't talk about with anyone, you find peace and comfort, and if you can get some of that by reading my books or other books, so be it! I do the same, because it makes me forget about it all. It's why I keep writing. For those of you who are suffering, and need a place of tranquility or distraction.

This book will forever be special to me, it's long, yes, but for me I believe it was worth the read.

I never thought it'd end up at 81 chapters when I first published the first chapter. But here we are.

It wasn't perfect, that I will admit. It's far from perfect, but you know what that's okay because I'm not perfect either.

I don't know everything, I don't know it all, but I had fun writing it. I really did. I love the characters I put into it, I love the plot, I know Chris and Kelly's situation early on in the book drew many people away from reading further.

I wished they kept on reading, to see Chris's character development, to get to know our Sweet Sienna.

I had fun incorporating some of your ideas into this book, this book is made and was written for you guys. Without your guys' comments, favorites, positive motivation and ideas, this book wouldn't have gotten the number of reads it did.

I will love this book forever, and now it's *almost* complete! A moment many of you have waited for because if I learned one thing about Wattpad is that some of you like to read books as they are being updated and others like waiting for the book to be completing.

There's no right way in my eyes, it all depends on you and your preference, both completely okay with me, I'm just stating what I've noticed.

You guys have been amazing this entire journey. I hope you all stay close to continue Y/n and Chris's journey as parents of 3, getting to know the twins more plus their names and getting back to the acting world.

Their story is FAR FROM OVER!!! I repeat;

THEIR JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!

Celebrity Husband, Book 2, the Sequel — ah, I am so excited to write it. I am excited for you guys to get to know the twins and their different personalities (and their NAMES), Nikki's marriage, Sienna living her best little life with Chris wrapped around her finger, but most importantly our return to the screens and the public eye after taking a very long break. I know you guys will enjoy it, I can't wait to start writing!!!!

Please let me know what you're most excited about for Celebrity Husband, book 2! 🤎😍

I have made a playlist for this book too, including songs that have been mentioned throughout the book. I have included chapters where some of the songs were mentioned, like when you and Chris were dancing in the middle of the grocery store and after Chris asked your father for your hand in marriage and he said no...

Other songs are just vibes I get from Celebrity Crush.

The playlist is available now for anyone to see right here in the Celebrity Crush book, under the part titled: Celebrity Crush Playlist 🎧

I love you all. You all are in my heart forever, my biggest supporters. Can't wait to see all your familiar (users and icons) in CH or my other books.

Friendly reminder to release things you can not control. It's good for your mind and for your soul. Be present, be in the moment and don't think it's wrong to get lost in daydreaming.

This book started with me daydreaming a random scenario with Chris being my muse, and BAM! Here we are 😍💕

Thank you Chris for existing, thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for being so many joy to our lives, especially in the fan fiction world. Thanks for being our baby daddy and our sexy man, without you I would've never met so many kind, beautiful and amazing souls on this app.

As I continue to do what I love: write.

Again, thank you guys for sticking with me. Whether you've been here since day one, or randomly one day joined this CC train! ❤️

I can't wait to see all of you guys over at Celebrity Husband!!!! 🤎

Please add Book 2: Celebrity Husband right here on my page on Wattpad to continue reading about the life of Chris, Y/n, the twins and of course Sweet Sienna...

Xoxo,

❤️ Celebrity Crush Author ❤️

** THE TWINS NAMES ARE REVEALED IN BOOK TWO**

P. S. Don't be shy, tell me all about your favorite parts or takeaways from this book!!! 🌟

THIS BOOK IS NOW COMPLETE BUT CONTINUES IN A SECOND BOOK!

BOOK 2: CELEBRITY HUSBAND

PUBLISHED & AVAILABLE.