Bonus • Interviewing Sienna Raine

Bonus #8 ❤️

While you take some time to work with your agent, Chris takes the time to take a nap with the twins leaving Nikki to entertain Miss Sienna Raine...

Nikki is over and playing with Sienna. They've been playing all afternoon in Sienna's playroom. Which you're thankful for because you got to check some things off of your todo list.

And Chris... is taking a nap with the babies on the couch. Bless him.

While you met with Sara about future projects, and shows and appearances you had to do for your new movie you're doing, Nikki took the task on entertaining Sienna.

"We are here with Miss Sienna Raine Evans," Nikki announces to the imaginary television, "Miss Sienna, how are you today?"

Sienna looks to where her Aunt Kiki was looking at, there was nothing there but her bin of stuffed animals.

But she's used to this kind of behavior from Kiki...

"Guud." Sienna responds, using her pointer finger and thumb to grab another gold fish from her snack bowl.

"I am going to ask you a few questions, are you ready to answer to the best of your ability?" Nikki responds, just another way to pass the time and get her niece to make her laugh.

Sienna chews carefully, staring at her Aunt Kiki, carefully whipping up a response.

Nikki awaits an answer, having already jotted down some questions for her baby niece, Sienna looks at Nikki a long while before looking at Dodger who had stumbled into the playroom, then got distracted by your voice out in the hall.

There's a long silence before Sienna looks at Nikki with her soft, sweet eyes.

"Yes."

Nikki nods, and chuckles gently, "okay! Thanks for finally answering, Rainey Girl," planting a little kiss on Sienna's cheek, Nikki looks at the first question.

"What is your favorite part of the day?"

Sienna takes her time in chewing the remains of the goldfish cracker in her mouth, before reaching for another one, she takes in Nikki's question very seriously.

Sienna's eyes land on Aunt Kiki's and the two exchange a giggle and a smile.

"Dada." Sienna responds, it's only the right answer.

Nikki nods her head, she was kind of already anticipating something along those lines, "you like when your dad goes to wake you up?"

Sienna nods, yes! That's exactly what she was thinking, "Yes! Kisses!" She knows how every morning is, Chris goes and gets her from her big girl bed and smothers her in kisses, love, and warm hugs.

Nikki chuckles again, "alright, I have another question for you...what is your favorite color?"

Sienna makes chewing sounds with her mouth, Nikki finds it adorable the way Sienna eats, she savors whatever is in her mouth and sucks her lips.

With one gold fish cracker trapped between her fingers, Sienna suddenly stands and rushes over to the part of her playroom where she sat and listened to you read her books.

Her own little book nook.

Sienna makes sure Kiki is watching as she points, later pats on the color of the canopy hanging above a small carpet.

Which certainly was the color light purple, "purple?" Nikki questions out loud.

"Yes!" Sienna confirms, waddling her way back to her little table set, where Kiki was currently struggling with the very small seat.

"Wonderful. Next question, how old are you?"

Sienna knew this one fairly well, almost everyone asks her this, so she quickly holds up her two fingers, dropping her goldfish she was holding.

Sienna gasps, and drops her mouth in absolute disbelief. Then Dodger comes over and eats it up from the ground, making Sienna's eyes widen.

Uh oh.

Nikki cradles Nena's face, she's just too cute!

"It's fine, Nena, we won't tell Dada."

Chris is very strict about Dodger's diet, he knows he can't have any of the kids' snacks, and Chris is working with him about eating food that falls on the floor.

Sienna knows this because Dada was using his lecture voice on Dodgey. She looks towards the open playroom door to make sure Dada wasn't watching...

"O'tay," Sienna agrees and whispers, nodding to herself as she reaches for another goldfish. Picking her big doe eyes to look at her Kiki.

"Alright, two more questions, what is something Mama always says to you?"

Sienna scrunches her brows briefly, listening to the contents of the questions, "das waz only one, Kiki."

Nikki is confused for a moment, before she realizes, "well I meant two questions are left, after this question, there's only one more."

Sienna makes a wincing face at Kiki, a bit annoyed, but remains engaged, Nikki is used to Nena's very bright and expressive personality.

"So what is something Mama is always telling you? Can you think of something she says?"

Sienna nods, making Nikki wait until she finished chewing the food in her mouth to answer, "Mama calls me Baby Love," Nena pats her chest, twice.

"Mama says I her whole worlddd!" Sienna extends her arms out, explaining just how much you loved her.

"That's true, my baby love," you enter after your meeting with Sarah had concluded, through Zoom since she was in LA and you and Chris were permanently living in Boston with Nena and the babies.

"EEKKK!!" Sienna squeals and rushes over to you. Your sister wasn't having it.

"Hey. Hey! Don't distract my interviewee."

You sit on your bottom, and cross your legs and Nena sits right in your lap, cuddling her head back on you.

"Nena, I had one more question! How old do you think I am?" Nikki asks from the small tea table.

Nena brings her hand up, extending all her fingers out, "five!"

You laugh and snicker, kissing Sienna's cheek because she is just too cute, Nikki shakes her head while laughing as well.

"Baby, how old do you think Mama is?" You ask your daughter, and she turns to look at you.

And you can see the wheels turn in her head, "Mama is five too and Dada is two."

"I agree with that, Chris is a toddler trapped inside a man's body," your sister adds in making faces at Nena and making her giggle.

Nothing like a child's innocent mind and imagination.

"Yeah..." you sigh, your hubby certainly loved to be babied, and held, and kissed, "...you might just be right, Nik."

A/N ❤️:

I have been recovering from having the flu, I apologize for not being so active on here! Thankfully I am feeling better and ready to wow you guys with some updates I have in the works 💫🌈🥹💞 I thank you guys for being patient!!!

Many of you thought I had left, of course not, I was just sick unfortunately. I don't think I'll ever leave this wonderful community where I get to share my work with you all — be ready for some updates on BBF, IWTD, ABN & HTL 🌸