Chapter Seven

Warnings; some swearing, long chapter but it's SO worth it. A lot of fluff. <3

After running errands all day with my agent, we got the chance to interview some publicists. I liked all of them but Sara had turned all of them down.

"What about the one that was Justin Bieber's publicist?" I asked taking off my shoes.

Sara unloaded all her papers and computer on the kitchen island.

"No darling, just no."

"Okay, whatever you say."

I grabbed an orange from my pantry.

"Sooo I have a date tonight." I told Sara as I peeled my orange.

"A date? Don't tell me it's with that boy you're always with! You know you really need some girlfriends!"

"Um, Tom? No it's not Tom and I don't need girlfriends, I have you."

"Then who are you going on the date with?" Sara sorted through papers barely paying attention.

"Chris Evans."

"I don't believe you." Her eyes opened.

"Okay, don't believe me." I stuffed an orange slice in my mouth.

"So you're over MGG?" Sara asked.

MGG was my ex, Matthew.

"Yes I'm over him. You know our relationship was unhealthy." I reminded her

"You're right."

Sara nodded, after doing more work she gathered up her things.

"I'm outta here kid, we're still on the hunt for a publicist right?"

Sara made her way to the door.

"I guess!" I yelled as she left my place.

I started to get ready for my date with Chris. I debated on telling my sister or not. But maybe this date would take a turn for the worse so I kept it to myself.

I pulled out a black slip on dress, that dangled at the shoulders and paired it with some heels. I wore my favorite perfume, did my makeup and blow dried my hair. I placed the ankle bracelet that my parents gave me before they left for the Bahamas on my ankle.

Before I knew it, it was 7pm. Chris had texted me that he was outside. I made my way down the stairs and could see him through the glass of the front entrance. He had came in his own car.

"Just beautiful honey!"

Liam said as I walked by his desk. He quickly ran to get the door for me.

Chris greeted me when I stepped outside.

"You look amazing, Y/n." Chris handed me roses that he had in his hand. "These are for you."

Chris wore an all black suit and a blue tie that complimented his baby blues perfectly. He looked just like a prince.

"Aw, thank you Chris." I was so nervous.

"I got it from here sir." Chris took my arm from Liam's hold.

"Liam could you please put these in water until I get back?"

He took the flowers and scanned Chris up and down.

"I'm watching you kid!" He warned Chris.

"I'll have her home by 11, how's that?"

"Not a second later, Mr.Evans!"

I laughed at their encounter. Chris had opened the door for me and I stepped inside his expensive car. It smelled just like him.