Chapter Eight

A couple days went by and Chris sometimes called, but we mostly texted. We got closer as the days went by. I wasn't official with him or anything, but then again I didn't know exactly what was going on I just knew that I liked it. 

Chris: Good morning beautiful❤️

Y/n: Morning handsome!❤️

I got up and got ready for the day, even though I had no plans. My phone had buzzed again.

Chris: What does your day look like? :)

Y/n: Pretty boring, I have the day off and I don't know what to do, my sister refuses to hang out with me :(

Chris: How about I hang out with you?

Y/n: I'd love that.

Chris: I'll pick you up at 3. See you then❤️

This would be the first time I'd seen him since the first date. I hopped up and down in excitement. Chris's mere existence would send waves of adrenaline though me.

My phone buzzed and it was Tom FaceTiming. He was away in England visiting his family since he hasn't seen them in a while. I missed him.

" Y/n! Look who is with me!"

Tom moved his phone to show the person sitting next to him.

"Zen!! Oh my god!" I screamed.

It was Zendaya. She had left before Tom and I started filming Chaos Walking to do some projects of her own. Tom had introduced me to her and the three of us were so close.

"Y/n! I miss you so much girl!" Zen replied.

"You have to come to LA and we could all hang out again like old times." I frowned.

"I know! I'm such a meanie." Zendaya laughed.

Zendaya was filming for a new tv show in London and Tom decided to meet up with her. After talking some more I decided to let them go.

It was 2 pm all of a sudden so I decided to get ready.
I didn't tell Tom about this second date, but I told him all about the first one. He'd be mad later on that I failed to mention this.

My outfit of the day consisted of a casual white shirt with a graphic design plastered on the front and I wore some ripped jeans. I complimented it with some white converse.

Chris said to wear casual but I had no idea what he had planned for the day.

Chris texted he was outside. I didn't know why he didn't just come up to my door, maybe he thought it was trespassing in some way besides Liam probably wouldn't even let him pass the elevator.

I grabbed my apartment keys and my small backpack and headed down the stairs.

"Why good afternoon, Liam." I said as a hopped off the elevator.

"Good afternoon, Ms.Y/n. That kid is outside again. Do you want me to make him go away?" Liam said with a serious face.

"No, Liam that's okay, I'm actually going to hang out with him today." I laughed at Liam's defensiveness.

"Don't be out too late!"

Liam scolded me jokingly. He couldn't go outside and talk to Chris because other people that lived in the building were entering.

Chris had opened the front door as he saw me walking towards him.

"You look beautiful as always." He smiled

"Why you don't look too bad yourself." I stood in front of him scanning his handsome face.

He wore a red varsity jacket, underneath a white shirt with a gold chain around his neck. He had some jeans on and sneakers. This man was so fine.

He did the usual and opened the car door for me and made his way to the drivers side.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked as he drove away from my building.

"All you can know is that it's gonna be fun." Chris smirked.

"Chris! Cmon tell me." I pouted

"I love your impatience doll."

After driving for what seemed like hours. Chris asked me to close my eyes.

"But..why?" I asked

"Do you trust me, Y/n?" His baby blue eyes sparkled.

"Yes."

"Then just close your eyes."

"But I'm nervous."

"Just hold my hand then."

Chris softly grabbed my hand and began to play with my fingers like I do to him.

I closed my eyes but peeked a little when I heard the sound of people screaming as if they were on a rollercoaster.

"Don't even think about peeking."

Little did he know I already did but still couldn't make out where I was. I felt the car coming to a stop so I shut my eyes again.

Chris helped me out of the car, I could feel him right in front of my face. I heard the car beep, which meant Chris had locked it. He kissed me with his soft lips.

"What was that for?" I asked still keeping my eyes shut.

"For being so damn beautiful."

Chris turned me around and gave me permission to open my eyes.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Chris!" You shouted in excitement.

He had taken you to Disneyland. You'd only ever been one time before.

"Are you excited?"

"Yes! Thank you thank you!" You squealed in joy and hugged him tight.

"So before we go in, there's a cache. I gotta tell you there's gonna be a lot of people and they most definitely will recognize us. There may or may not be various articles tomorrow saying that you and I were here together and blah blah. But I understand if you want to do something else?"

I thought about what he said. Stupid media would always ruin prefect moments like this. I didn't care, anywhere with Chris felt safe and who cared if the media saw? And it's freaking Disneyland! Who would say no?

"I don't care, as long as I'm with you." I pulled him in close, staring deeply in his eyes.

"I don't care either." He pulled in my chin for a kiss.

He pulled out the tickets and grabbed my hand. Both of us began walking just about to the front of Disneyland.

"Do you have sunglasses doll?" Chris asked

"I always bring shades."

You said as you placed your favorite pair of sunglasses over your eyes.

"This will help people not notice us as much."

He said putting on his own pair.

His arm hung around my neck as we continued to walk to where the entrance was. Chris gave the admitting employee the tickets. The lady did not recognize me or Chris for that matter. She gave us both our wristbands and allowed us to go in.

"That was easy."

I sighed in relief as I held Chris's hand that was around my neck.

"So what should we do first?"

"Can we go see magic kingdom? I've only been here once and I really want to go see it again."

I jumped like a child.

"Magic kingdom it is, doll."

He placed a kiss on my forehead.