Chapter Fourteen

Warnings: none I don't think <3

"Hi Tom." I smiled big.

I had brought him his favorite French toast from his favorite place.

It was currently 9am, my sister had left early this morning to go back to college and I was lonely, I took this time to go visit Tom who I hadn't seen in a while.

"Y/n?" Tom yawned as he opened the door to his home.

"How are you?" I placed the food on his table as I walked in.

"It's so early." Tom was still in his Pjs. He opened the container where the food was in.

"You know that I love you dearly and that you're my bestest friend in the whole entire planet?"

"Oh god, what did you do?" He stopped chewing.

"Well..."

"Y/n... speak now darling." He began to munch again but furiously.

"I made up with Chris."

I said as fast as I could, shutting my eyes tightly in order to avoid Tom's lecture.

"Haha, you're joking right?"

He got up to grab orange juice from his fridge.

I stayed silent.

"RIGHT?" Tom angrily drank his juice.

"And if I'm not joking?" I made puppy eyes.

"Uh Uh, say no more, I can't handle it." He shook his head.

"Just let me explain.."

"Yes you're right, I do need an explanation to a choice that a psychotic person would make!"

Tom stood up and left the kitchen.

"Hey! I am not a psycho!"

I followed him to his living room where he had gotten up to go.

"Explain, darling." He sat down on his couch.

I explained everything and Tom had loosened up a bit.

"I still don't think this is a good idea. Anthony is right, I can see Chris cares about you but if he did what he did once he'll do it again. You need to make sure you absolutely trust him Y/n!"

"I know, I already told Chris this was his last chance. I just really love him Tom."

"I can tell."

"And if there's anyone to blame it's you! For introducing me to him!" I playfully said.

Tom gasped loudly.

"ME?! You were the one who said you had a crush on Chris Evans when we went to Jimmy's talk show!"

He had a point. Tom understood though and I hung out with him for a while until I had to go to my agents office. She had called early this morning.

I pulled up to Sara's office and greeted Karen who sat at the front desk. She was young- fresh out of college and very envious of me, the sweet side of me always said hi to her anyway.

"Hey Karen, you look lovely today." I poked at her

"Yeah, thanks." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Karen, what's your problem with me?" I smirked as she got even tenser.

"Nothing, just - do you really think you can get with an A list celebrity? You've only done like one movie."

She confessed.