Chapter 37: Global Crisis

Song Strongly suggested to Play: Darkside (by Alan Walker)

Information Hall

The authority took them into the Information Hall after the lunch.

This hall could occupy by hundreds of persons. There were a screen there that can project a 3D object (if necessary) and the interior design of this hall is highly ventilated.

It was an Information Hall and after all, dito masasagot ang lahat ng katanungan na namumuo sa mga isip ng mga kabataan.

Nag-iintay lang ang lahat sa pagbukas ng malaking screen. Walang upuan kaya ang set up ay lahat nakatayo. Ang mga nagbabantay na armadong lalaki ay nakapwesto sa bawat pintuan.

Comfort room is behind the mass of students na mabilis ding na-fill after kumain dahil sa pagbabawas.

The information taken in this place is exclusive for government officials or the Institution of Hawkson’s personnel only.

Nagbukas na ang screen at President ng Institusyon ang nagsasalita.

“All of your head must filled with questions. Your emotion must felt all the classes of feelings that even your physical body emits longings from your own families. That is normal, but the abundance of distress won't be normal. We will open your mind into the outside world.”

May pinindot ito at nag-appear sa screen ang isang video. Ang video ay naglalaman ng kaguluhan na dulot ng isang rally.

Sa gitna ng rally nagkaroon ng ilang paglindol. Ang liwanag na mabilis na mabilis bumagsak sa lupa na nagdulot ng pagsabog.

“The Stars are Falling.” sabi naman ng matandang lalaking pulubi na nakataas pa sa ere ang mga kamay. He must be crazy street beggar from foreign country.

Maraming rally na rin ang nagaganap sa iba’t ibang panig ng mundo. Havoc and chaos. Excruciating torments and Martial Law enhanced in other country.

“The war has started.” Pagdiin ng Presidente ng Annerika.

The distorted sound of man voice in recording the Manhattan Project dated during World War II plays an important role to the video.

The bombing took place in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan call the attention of unearthly creatures. It was an atomic bomb caused of death of hundred and thousands lives.

The Theory of Extraterrestrial has been to introduced.

The vanishing Unidentified flying object. The plate like object above the sky also compiled to the video. It was latest video from NASA captured by high speed camera of
skyship taken this year.

The other video is official taken by a cameraman way back in September amidst of the rally. There is a reporter present his news coverage. Then miles of distance, a very strange ball of fire captured by cameraman falling from the sky. Then afterwards, it creates shocks of the ground from the epicenter of the impact and spread about 1.05 km in diameter.
After that, the news center lost its signal from their news team.

Another footage taken place near to the area of impact. It was a civilian showing himself what he recovered. It was a huge ball of metal with great temperature so its body still produce hazy smoke. After a minute of viewing the crate, created by the impact, the
metal ball transforms into 3 metal legged collosal robot like. It produce white light to the bottom of its engine body and then the light hit the ground that creates several shock waves. And the video turned into grayscale static.

Video retrieved from foreign country showing soldiers, guns and tank vs the collosal robot like took place some place in dessert. Bombarded sands takes over
when the bullet and missiles shot the creature. Then, the colossal produces yellow circle light on its sides, bring it to the wind, and the war tank horizontally sliced into two portion.

Ipinaliwanag ng Presidente ng bansa na kalahati ng populasyon sa Luzon ay namatay dahil sa sakunang naging dala ng mga bisita galing sa ibang planeta. Maging kalahati ng populasyon ng mundo ay nawala na. Dahil sa mga trahedyang pakana ng mga bisitang ito, kasama ang mga nagiging halimaw kapag nakagat ng mga taong naging halimaw, tinagurian itong pinakamalaking crisis sa buong mundo.