Chapter Twenty

Warnings: some angst, but there's fluff. <3

My cold went away completely as the days went by. Chris had flown to NYC for a political meeting and I was alone while he was gone.

But Tom called me saying he was having a party at his house tonight and that I should come. I said sure why not. I could really go for a drink and maybe even mingle to find new friends.

I arrived to Tom's house and he immediately greeted me at the door and led me to where Elizabeth Olson and Scarlett Johansson were, they were sitting at his kitchen island.

"Hey ladies, I want you guys to formally meet another lady friend of mine. This is Y/n Y/l/n."

"Hi! I'm such a huge fan!"

I tried to be as nice as possible. I really needed some friends.

"Yes hi! Y/n we met before at your movie premiere a couple months ago!"

Spoke Scarlett. She was just the sweetest, I loved her energy.

"Well Ms.Y/n why don't you sit down and we can get to know each other!"

Elizabeth motioned for me to sit.

"Great! Enjoy the party guys! There's food, drinks make yourselves at home."

Tom walked away to mingle with his Spider-Man Cast.

"So y/n, I heard about you and Evans! Congrats!"

Scarlett patted my arm.

"What? I didn't hear!" Elizabeth said.

"Well, Chris and I are dating officially..."

"NO WAY! Congrats. I'm glad for the both of you."

"Thanks, you guys are so sweet."

"So do you plan on making more movies or shows even?"

Elizabeth asked. She was so pretty, her blue eyes just went well with her blue dress she had on.

"Yes! Of course, I'm actually working on doing a small role on Criminal Minds again so.."

"Thats so cool! I've always been into the crime- homicide thing!" Scarlett squealed.

"Yeah! It's so cool! Especially because I'm the antagonist so I'm returning because I guess they wrote my villain in again into the script so.. time to be bad."

I laughed and they laughed as well.

"If Evans went missing one day I think we'd all know who did it."

Scarlett joked and we all laughed some more.

"Exactly!" I laughed holding my stomach.

"I gotta tell you, Y/n, I've known Chris ever since I was about 17 and I've been through a lot of breakups with him, I just have a different feeling about you so, hopefully everything turns out well."

"Thanks Scarlett, me too I hope this relationship lasts because I really do love him."

I took a sip of my drink.

"It's about time Evans settled down I mean, he's like the only one who hasn't gotten married or anything. I'm glad he found someone as great as you!"

Elizabeth said and Scarlett nodded.

"It's about freaking time!"

Scarlett nudged me.

These ladies were so chill, I loved them.