Chapter Twenty One

Warnings: Smut as requested (:

~ A/N: This chapter is going to be spilt up into parts! You'll see why as you keep reading! You're in for a treat. I'll try to post the second part soon after I post this one~

Days after Kelly and I's heated argument, Chris and I were going out and making the best of our relationship. I fall in love with him everyday.
He had been spoiling me with even more gifts.

He's been on his best behavior, he's still hasn't raised his voice at me like the last time and he's been trying his best to control his jealousy.

The media was loving us as they'd follow us everywhere we went.

Chris Evans and his girlfriend, Y/n Y/l/n shared a beautiful dinner last night in downtown LA. We love a good date night!

Marvel's Chris Evans and girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n were seen yesterday holding hands at a park, while they shared ice cream.

The lovely Y/n Y/l/n was out for a stroll with boyfriend Chris Evans and his dog Dodger, adorable!

Our favorites, Y/n Y/l/n and Chris Evans are very down to earth, as we caught them exiting a grocery store yesterday afternoon.

Could Chris Evans finally be settling down? We think so, last night the actor was out with girlfriend, Y/n Y/l/n and his good friend Robert Downey Jr who was accompanied by his wife Susan Downey. The four shared a romantic dinner off the coast of Malibu.

**FLASHBACK FROM DAYS BEFORE**

"Baby, where are you?" Chris called for me.

I was in his kitchen making dinner for us. He appeared behind me, hiding something behind his back.

"Babe.. what's behind your back?" I smiled

"Mmm, just a very special gift for a very special girl."

He pulled his arm out and a small box was in the center of his palm. For a second I thought it was an engagement ring—but it couldn't be—right?

He opened it which revealed a beautiful necklace with the letter C, next to it a small heart, studded with diamonds.

"Oh my god.. Chris..." I was so taken back.

"Do you like it baby?"

"I love it!"

"Here, turn around I'll put it on you."

I turned and lifted my hair in order for Chris to place the necklace on me. He kissed my neck so sweetly before.

The necklace laid on my chest perfectly, right smack middle of my chest.

"There, now I'll be with you wherever you go."

"I love it baby.. you're the best."

He held me in his embrace. I could stay here forever.

**BACK TO PRESENT TIME**

We were just laying around, relaxing at his house.

He came running from being in his room and plopped down next to me laying his head on my lap, interrupting my reading.

"So... we've been dating officially for a couple months now babe.."

I looked down at him and closed my book.

"Yeah, what do you have up your sleeve mister?"

He smirked.