1. About Arisleyda

I was born with a quirk. But I barely used it. I didn't want to make my brother feel bad, it was his dream to be a hero, not that not having a quirk stopped you, but it was very hard to do so. He would always study the movements and quirk's of other heroes.

Anyway, as I was saying, I was born with a quirk. The ability of the elements. Fire, water, air and earth. Sometimes I would play with them in my room, it was hard at first, I set my curtain on fire once, but I used my water powers to stop it, then I used my fire power to get rid of the water. It was very useful.

One time I almost broke the mirror, I was using my water powers and found that my grey eye's had turned a soft blue, I chucked a bar of soap at the mirror. I used my water powers again, and my eyes turned the same soft blue, I used my fire powers and they turned a orange with red in between, I then used my earth powers and my eyes turned a vibrant green. The strangest one was the air. I used the air powers and my eyes turn a light purple, somewhat of a violet colour. I smiled to myself.

I hid my quirk from everybody. I was the only one who knew about it. I only ever used it when I was 100% alone.

When Izuku found out he would never get a quirk, he was heartbroken. Shattered. My mother was hugging him and crying, a video of All Might's first hero missions was playing, Izuku was pointing to his smile. He was saying something about he would keep a smile on his face, just like All Might. Izuku was smiling, the tears running down his face.

That was the day I decided to hid my quirk from him and everyone person, no matter the situation.

One day, I wish I hadn't made oath. One day, it would be the reason I could die. It would also be the reason Izuku made his first mark in history as a hero, even if no one knew...