26. Everybody knows

The next day school was on and Mr. Aizawa wanted to give me a lift, but instead I took my motorbike as usual. When I got to the school, I used my earth quirk to hide the motor bike under the ground since there was nowhere else to put it.

"Ari, what are you doing?" Todoroki asked from behind me

"Oh, my motorbike has nowhere to go so I put it under ground." I explain as I turn around.

"I didn't know you rode a motorbike." He says as we walk to the building.

"I just got my licence, no more plates." I smile

"Same here."  he says

"You? Shoto Todoroki, rides a motorbike? I don't believe it." I say looking to him a bit shocked.

"I do, my old man didn't accept it at first, but then he got bored of trying to get me out of it." Todoroki explain. "Is that, the first time you call me by my name?'

"Yes, it is." I say thinking about it. I have never called him, anything before, he was the one to say the first stuff. I have never called him 'Shoto' or 'Todoroki' before.

"I like it when you say my name." He says quietly.

"Really? Well, I guess I'll use it more." I say and regret it instantly, I just flirted with him.

"I'd like that." He says as he walks on and I stop and die internally.

Did he really just say that!? How am I supposed to react? What did that mean? Why did I stop? Hey, look there's Mina. Did he mea- wait Mina!

"Hey Ari!" Mina says waving to me

"Hey!" I walk over to her

"Why is your face so red?" Mina ask me poking my cheek

"Oh, I um... had really spicy food." I lie.

"Okay, sis you hear about the Aizawa thing?" She asks me bumping me as we walk.

"No?" I question her.

"Apparently he has a daughter or something." Mina says her eyes go wide.

"I don't think that's true." I say trying to brush it off.

"Well, Denki said that someone went to Aizawa's car the other day in the school's uniform, and knowing Aizawa I don't think he would sleep with a student." Mina says. Great, now more people know if Denki said so.

"Probably just a missunderstanding- wait school's uniform?" I say the thought sinking in.

"Yeah!" Mina yells as we get into class. "It's all over the news too."

Great, this is exactly what I needed.

"HEY! Did you hear, Aizawa has a kid!" Kirishima says as he sees us.

"He probably doesn't" Tsu says

"Maybe we should ask him when he comes in." Uraraka suggests.

"Ask me what?" Aizawa's lazy tone makes us all jump.

Within seconds the class is in their seats and standing up right. Aizawa slowly walked into the room as he looked at everyone's faces with an expressionless face. Mina slowly raised her hand.

"What is it now?" Mr. Aizawa asked patting his papers down neatly.

"s-sir, we were just wonder if.... you had a daughter or something?" Mina stuttered.

Aizawa looked to everyone but took a longer time to glare at me, I gave him a face to say 'wasn't me'. 

"I will neither decline or accept that statement." Aizawa said as he brushed off the conversation.

"But we saw you go to your house with someone the other day and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do it with a student-" Denki said putting the conversation back on.

Aizawa looked to me again, but hid it from the class. He look said 'should I tell'. I was a little surprised on why he was asking me but I gave him a look that said 'sure'.

"Ari is my niece, not my daughter." Aizawa says in a normal tone.

The class erupted in noise.

"What?!"

"Am I your nephew or something?"

"That doesn't make sense!"

"That makes sense!"

"Saw it coming."

"I'm so confused."

A look from Aizawa made everyone fall silent.  Soon all the hands rose in the air. Izuku was trying to everything together, boy will he get a shocker.