7. Nomo

The bird thing grabbed me and threw me away, before I even got to save myself, I landed hard on a wall, my vision blurred for a second and everything went black.

Izuku's POV

Arisleyda laid unconscious on a wall, blood flowing slowly down her face, I watch from afar as my sister and teacher were beaten up. The man with the hands slid over to Ari and reached his hand out to her, about to touch her face.

I remembered what it did to Mr. Aizawa, it broke his elbow, was he about to kill Ari? I couldn't let this happen, but she was too far away.

The man with the hand touched her face but nothing happened, I looked over to Mr. Aizawa, he was using his quirk and saved Ari, I sprung into action.\

"YOU! Let her go!" I yelled as I went to punch the man with the hand, I expected to see my hand twisted and wrong, but it was fine. The man with the hands was gone and the bird looking thing was in my way, he grabbed my arm and was about to hit me.

A loud bang erupted from the doors, and Ari then jumped back to life.

Ari's POV

I jumped back into life and my eyes darted between, Mr. Aizawa, Tsu, Izuku, The man with the hand, the bird-man thing and All Might. Wait- All Might? What is he doing here? He jumped down the stairs and within a flash the villains that were standing were back down again, he stoof next to Mr. Aizawa and picked him up. He then turned around and ran towards Izuku and the others and picked them up setting them down safely.

Izuku and the others picked Mr. Aizawa up and took him to the entrance, my body felt as if it couldn't move, I was shaking. I was surprised that nothing was broken. I watch in awe as All Might and the bird-man which I found out his name was Nomo, fight.

 I was beginning to gain my strength back, and I slowly stood up, I wanted to help, but I would just get in the way, so I unevened the ground Nomo stood on making him stumble a few times.

All Might took Nomo down and a cloud of dust covered the area, I thought All Might won until the dust cleared and the vortex guy had helped Nomo and Nomo was making All Might bleed. My mouth hung open, All Might had lost. 

I tried to move the ground but the vortex didn't help, I suddenly saw Izuku run towards All Might and I sprung into action, I saw Bakugou run up behind Izuku and save him. I slowed for a moment. Had Bakugou just save Izuku? I ignored it and ran at full speed, ignoring the pain.

Ice came and I looked over to see Todoroki freezing Nomo. "One of your poorly trained thugs told me that your here because you think you can kill All Might." He said without any expression.

I ran up next to him and he touched my face, in surprise I walked back a bit.

"Your bleeding." He said.

"I know, I'll be fine though." I brushed it off, and got ready to attack.

All Might backflipped away from Nomo grasps and grabbed his side which was bleeding. He stood next to me and Todoroki. Kirishima tried to attack the man with the hands but he dodged it and stood his ground.

Bakugou explained how he understood the vortex guy's power but he was soon thrown away like a rag doll. The hand-man then said Nomo's name and it began to rise out of the ground, it tore off its arm and leg doing so. But it regenerated them after.

Nomo than ran to Bakugou, I raised the ground to stop him but he ran straight through it, another cloud of dust rose in the air, but I was shocked to find Bakugou, laying on the ground next to us.

"Bakugou? What are you doing, did you dodge it that fast?" I asked.

"...no" Baku answered.

When the dust cleared All Might was panting and it turned out he saved Bakugou from Nomo. 

"These are kids? And you didn't hold back?!" All Might stated as he wiped blood from his mouth.

"Well, I didn't have much of a choice now did I? Your student was threatening my friend." The hand-man said. "Besides, these kids aren't angels. The plain looking one, he tried to kill me with a maxed out punch. What kind of hero does something like that? You think you can't get away with being as violent as you want and blame it on protecting others, the girl understands that." My head looked up as the hand-man was talking about me. "She protected the teacher, still she fought against my co-workers, but with good intentions, she understands how to help people and not cause destruction. Too bad she's on your side, we could use something like her."

"I will never join you and your filthy, little, wannabe cool, low life, brats" I spit at him.

"Touché." He said and he turned his attention back to All Might. "Well, you know what All Might, that pisses me off, why do people decide why some acts are heroic and others are villainous? Casting judgement is what's good and what's evil. You think you the symbol of peace, heh, your just another government instrument of violence. And violence and brings more violence, I'll make sure the world understands that once your dead"

"Your nothing but a lunatic, criminals like you always try to make your action sound Nobel, but admit it your only doing this because you like it! Isn't that right!" All Might said

"We've got them out numbered." Todoroki said, his voice deep and serious, it made me have butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah, Kacchan found the mist guys weakness" Izuku stated.

"We made not really tough, but we can take 'em down with All Might's help, let's do this." Kiri said making his hands hard.

"Don't attack!" All Might said "Get out of here."

"You would have been in early if it weren't for me remember?" Todoroki says.

"I thank you for your assistance, but this is different." All Might says. "It's gonna be alright, just sit back and watch a pro at work!"