14. Versing Todoroki

The next battle was with Todoroki. I knew that it was going to be tough, but I also knew that I have a similar quirk to his, I may just have the upper hand. The match was called and I made my way over to the gate. I could see Todoroki's hair over the platform. The crowd was cheering like mad, as if it was the last moments of their lives.

I walked on the platform as Present Mic called out what we could do and stuff like that. I got into my fight stand and waited him to finish.

"Don't hold back." I said as I got into my position, Todoroki, looked to the ground for a second before nodding. "You don't have to use your fire quirk, but remember it's not his quirk."

The match started and Todoroki and I didn't move, the crowd's cheering had died down and whispers were filling my ears. Todoroki gave off a little smirk.

"Ladies first." Todoroki said, causing me to smile.

I jumped into the air and took a heap of earth with me, I move it down to Todoroki, he dodged them all and sent a shard of ice towards me I blocked and turned it into water. He sent two more ice shards at me and I used my fire to send them away.

Present Mic's narrating was playing in the background. Todoroki and I kept on fighting like this for a while, his skin was getting ice on it here and there.

Shoto and stopped at the same time, we stared into each other eye's. His were filled with determination and confidence but there was also fear, something I didn't expect him to have, I began walking towards him at a slow pace he did the same. I speed up a bit and Shoto also speed up. I was jogging and Todoroki was mimicking me now. I was running now and we were only a few feet away from each other. I took off at full speed and charged at Todoroki. 

We began having a quirk fist fight, sending kicks to one another, only to have them sent away. Funnily enough, we never actually hit each other. We always blocked or dodged it. Shoto put his hands on the ground and sent out a massive ice shard towards me, I jumped and dodged to ice multiple times. 

We kept making the fight harder for each other, only making the attacks more deadly and dangerous. While in the air I sent a tornado at him, it was a wind force that was as fast a a tornado he blocked it with a piece of ice, but I kept on pushing.

While doing this my eye looked up to the crowd and of course they fell on a big muscly fire man, Endeavour was watching Shoto like a hawk, his face was in a disgusted look. I thought about something that would change my decision on this match. Shoto was only doing this to prove to his father that he is worth more than what Endeavour thinks, to show that he isn't Endeavour.

I needed to let Todoroki win. But I couldn't just walk out of the arena, I had to let him win by using letting him use his powers. The amount of force I put on Shoto made him fight harder, so this was going to hurt.

I stopped the gust of wind and waited for another one of Shoto's attacks. An ice shard came at me and I jumped but with a little less force, two more ice shards blocked my exists. Out of the corner of my eye I saw another Ice shard come at me, with turning to look at it, I lowered my head a little bit, so that the ice shad would hit me.

The Ice shard hit me and I fell back off the other ice shard, rolling on the ground and stopping not far from the line. I couldn't hear much and my vision was blurry. The crowd was silent and was waiting for an answer. I could faintly make out a white and red haired boy walk towards me, I could feel hot ooze trickle down my face. Blood. 

I heard Midnight announce Todoroki's win before I blacked out